Is there a way to search for a video code just once?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dkjfgfj874

Dec 4, 2012
Sometimes it gets annoying to search for a video twice, i.e. you type the right code in the search bar and then click "search", NO RESULTS. then you select the "Search titles only" and then I get the result, but the problem is that if you select the "Search titles only" at first still you get NO RESULTS, so you always have to make the search twice.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
I always put the code between " and I've always only needed to search once. For example: "LADY-002"

I always click on Search Forums in the top left menu though, I've never tried the search at the top right of the site so I don't know if it will help you.

Edit: I see, I gave it a try and the search at the top right will only search where you currently are and not the whole site, but after your first search, you're nowhere in particular on the forum so it will search the entire site.

So you either have to go some place that's nowhere in the forum sections or use the Search Forums button.

Reactions: dkjfgfj874

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
ah yes.
since there isn't a special-search for the forum (as there was in vbulletin) the search-function will per default search within the forum you are now.
unless you untick the setting "Search this forum only"

quick_search.JPG

barba

we all make mistakes
Jun 6, 2007
try this: go to google and in the search box type:
site:www.akiba-online.com abc-123
you should get all results for video code abc-123 here at akiba-online. note that there are no spaces between "site" and "www...", just a colon. there must however be a space between ".com" and "abc-123". you can search for anything this way. also, you can use quotation marks and other search operators that don't always work here at the in-house search function. so looking for something like "delusional tits pako-pako" is a snap.

ignore the akiba icon in the directions above. that was added automatically by the website.