Is there a moderator in [Manga Downloads] section?

accomolate

Akiba Citizen
Jul 1, 2011
sanji_jp posted many threads every day and all of them are double post. The new release manga was
overwhelmed by this post flood. Can the moderator see this situation and do something?

Reactions: 1 person

Baby_Princess

Love me Ok
Nov 12, 2011
Don't worry prince elgringo will be come here soon :runcry:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Karakura Town
It is always a good idea to use the report button to report spammers

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
It is always a good idea to use the report button to report spammers

I know you guys do not know, but he does use the button

Reactions: 2 people

accomolate

Akiba Citizen
Jul 1, 2011
I have reported the spammer but he is still posting duplicate threads without abiding by the new created forum rules.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
僕は虹で乗る
I have reported the spammer but he is still posting duplicate threads without abiding by the new created forum rules.

yeah, and you are mass reporting senselessly...

Don´t you think that one report mentioning the main facts is more than enough? Staff has no so much time to check all these reports which are always telling the same over and over...

This is report spam, nothing else...

btw: for me it is 4 a.m. and I am going to bed now, no mod has 24/7 duty...

And a user report does not automatically mean that the staff is going to delete the reported thread or post, that is staff / mod in charge decision only.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 people

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Karakura Town
btw: for me it is 4 a.m. and I am going to bed now, no mod has 24/7 duty...

An very important fact to remember. Thank you and all the moderators for your hard work.

It is, however, hard to be patient when a member/spammer makes a very large amount of infractions or spams a lot of posts. I kinda freaked out the other day myself. I know one report should be enough but one begins to worry that there is no ear to hear sometimes. I sure wish there was some easy way to let members know that their report has been heard by a moderator. I am not trying to make extra work for anybody, you guys have enough to do already, but as I said, sometimes a member can feel alone or ignored when a reported post seems to go unanswered. I have never yet reported a spam post that went completely unheeded though, and that is a fact. Mass reporting is a no no and a misuse of the feature, it would not be a bad idea to add a rule to that effect.

Reactions: 3 people

accomolate

Akiba Citizen
Jul 1, 2011
May I help you to check the double post thread? If I have the right, I will move the duplicate post to the reply of existed post. I can do this action very fast and release your work.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
now i know , but it still in time training , is it true ?

it is best if you search first before posting, if it is all your posts that are wrong, then you had better hope it is not me that deals with it, so take this time to read all the rules and understand how it works, before I find the reports, and if it helps you can delete them on your own

Reactions: 2 people

accomolate

Akiba Citizen
Jul 1, 2011
Hello moderator,I found most of the threads were created by the following accounts:

hatanazuki,chocngoay,rawfree,Sioanke,isotubaka

these accounts have all been banned and all of their threads had no replies. If the thread is only created by them, it is OK to start a new thread.
But when I searched a manga title, there was huge amount of double posts created by them, and I must look carefully to find the thread created by
other person who is not banned yet, or make sure I can start a new thread. It may need checking several pages to decide what to do. I may make a
mistake when neglecting other person's thread in the double posts sea and it is not possible to correct the mistake unless someone report my thread
and moderator must take time to deal with it. So I think it is better to delete all of the threads created by the five banned accounts so that the
checking work can be much easier. Is it technically possible for you to delete all the threads of one specified account?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Hello moderator,I found most of the threads were created by the following accounts:

hatanazuki,chocngoay,rawfree,Sioanke,isotubaka

1) these accounts have all been banned and all of their threads had no replies.

2) If the thread is only created by them, it is OK to start a new thread.

3) But when I searched a manga title, there was huge amount of double posts created by them, and I must look carefully to find the thread created by
other person who is not banned yet, or make sure I can start a new thread.

4) It may need checking several pages to decide what to do. I may make a
mistake when neglecting other person's thread in the double posts sea and it is not possible to correct the mistake unless someone report my thread
and moderator must take time to deal with it.

5) So I think it is better to delete all of the threads created by the five banned accounts so that the
checking work can be much easier.

6) Is it technically possible for you to delete all the threads of one specified account?

sorry I broke your post down to make my answer easier

thank you for the above banned members

1) is obvious

2) yes but tell us first so we can dispose of the original post

3) I understand what you are saying

4) yes your right it does take ages and with my lack of knowledge on the subject, I do leave them as much as possible

5) true

6) it was much easier with vBulletin 3, but in there infinite wisdom, vBulletin decided to make it harder to arrange, (but it can be done but it is time consuming (I will look into how much can be done)

oh my the problem is massive, in deleting posts of banned members, hatanazuki has over 7000, or 7071 to be precise and that is only this dude, I am too scared to look at the others, oh well :dizzy::shooock::sweat:

Last edited by a moderator: