Is there a comprehensive list of all of Risa Murakami's uncensored works?

noontide

Dec 21, 2013
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but yeah. Risa Murakami is one of my favorites and I have a few of her uncensored flicks but she's went by several aliases throughout her career or just 'RISA' that it's hard to keep track and confirm if I've already downloaded them all or not.

Just for reference these are the ones I've downloaded so far:

Tokyo Hot n0232 & n0262
MX-34
SKY-093
PT-28
TRG-091
MTN-007

I recently discovered she's done films under 1pondo too but I can't find what the titles are. If someone could take the time to compile a list of their own or share one they got from online somewhere then I'd very much appreciate it.

Reactions: Footfreakflip

Footfreakflip

May 18, 2022
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but yeah. Risa Murakami is one of my favorites and I have a few of her uncensored flicks but she's went by several aliases throughout her career or just 'RISA' that it's hard to keep track and confirm if I've already downloaded them all or not.

Just for reference these are the ones I've downloaded so far:

Tokyo Hot n0232 & n0262
MX-34
SKY-093
PT-28
TRG-091
MTN-007

I recently discovered she's done films under 1pondo too but I can't find what the titles are. If someone could take the time to compile a list of their own or share one they got from online somewhere then I'd very much appreciate it.
I'm a very big fan of her but I'm new here. Anything you can share related to Risa Murakami I will very much appreciate. Especially if its related to her pantyhose/feet movies. Thanks.