Is it worth if I format hard drive?

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I guess it makes the JAV more enjoyable if its more organized. I download JAV and its scatter all over my hard drive in different files.

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022
reason to format? I don't think so, its about organizing. & may be it could be tough without proper id other than code.
may be data corruption.
I will buy new drive asap & copy & organize simultaneously. It definitely worth, compared with time suck with search, effort, & downloaded data.
format the old drive use it as spare/secondary, if it works or later I will refurbish with technician.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taako

Taako

Akiba Citizen
May 25, 2017
Valid point here ! For exemple, I came back to Haruka Namiki few weeks ago, after deleting her movies. She started in 2015 and for some movies, it was really difficult to have them back in HD. Direct download links are often dead or on shitty hosts that nobody use (and I don't want to pay one subscription for only one link lol). And torrents are also quickly dead.
This.
I had it happen to me. I deleted a movie after I was finish. Figure I wouldn't return to it but I did.
That movie became harder to find but I found it. So I added it to the cloud so I would have it... just in case :rolleyes:

I recommend this method if you're into older JAV movies like myself(2008-2015 stuff). Lots of that stuff becomes harder to find and sometimes posted only on paid sites. I recommend getting them now before its too late.