Is it good that I download JAV when learn Japanese?

Muz1234

Nov 6, 2013
I sometimes collect JAV in my free time, and I learn Japanese at the same time. It just looks like multi-tasking. Is there any advice for this kind of situation?

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
Keep doing what you're doing. You never know when the opportunity will present itself like at, say, a dinner party where you can show off your growing fluency in Japanese:

《Japanese》My good woman, would you be so kind as to pass the last piece of sashimi, please? And if you could choke yourself on my cock until you tear up so the rest of our table can take turns cumming in your mouth after I do. Many thanks. 《/Japanese》

My friend, you would be so well respected if you were up to that fluency!

Reactions: desioner

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Keep doing what you're doing. You never know when the opportunity will present itself like at, say, a dinner party where you can show off your growing fluency in Japanese:

《Japanese》My good woman, would you be so kind as to pass the last piece of sashimi, please? And if you could choke yourself on my cock until you tear up so the rest of our table can take turns cumming in your mouth after I do. Many thanks. 《/Japanese》

My friend, you would be so well respected if you were up to that fluency!

That was awesome! I’m sure that Muz was thinking of the same thing.