Is Azusa Nagasawa's act getting too murky?

ryonankyo

Feb 5, 2010
I am a fan of Azusa Nagasawa but some of her movies seems to be getting too extreme (example: MAS018 and MIGD450, being banged by too many guys at once and also going anal). It sorta ruins the innocent image of her and is a turn off IMHO. :notagain:
But I guess some people likes it?

Any opinions on this?

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
As I like JAV which includes a story / some kind of plot or at least some scenes (like the masseur or gynecologist) I don't like this extem things at all. And as I'm also a fan of Azusa Nagasawa I don't want to watch any movies doing her that.

But I also know that different people have different tastes. And some don't like plots at all and just want to see plain sex, also including being banged by many guys, going anal, doing Bukkake and including some kind of cum swallow contest.
Each his own, and me the most. :joker:

rawdawg

Nov 20, 2008
i actually though mas018 was highly erotic in a voyeuristic sense especially the hostess-club/bar scene. Yes I know its staged but the idea behind it is quite erotic. Storylines are almost always the same now so the occasional break with something like this is unique for me.

As far as anal, yeah her acting in it seems very boring/scripted/almost ho-hum nowadays sadly. I say she doesnt need to make so many of them.

One actress i particularly like is the skinny milf Shihori Endoh. She hasnt done many anal movies and she always acts well in them. Always like its her first time. Maybe a little painful seeing as shes very skinny, but overall great acting and ive never deleted any of her flicks.

Azusa ive taken off about half of them already as they seem almost the same....but not deleting all of them of course. Shes still pretty hot to me..,:pandalaugh:

ryonankyo

Feb 5, 2010
i actually though mas018 was highly erotic in a voyeuristic sense especially the hostess-club/bar scene. Yes I know its staged but the idea behind it is quite erotic. Storylines are almost always the same now so the occasional break with something like this is unique for me.

As far as anal, yeah her acting in it seems very boring/scripted/almost ho-hum nowadays sadly. I say she doesnt need to make so many of them.

One actress i particularly like is the skinny milf Shihori Endoh. She hasnt done many anal movies and she always acts well in them. Always like its her first time. Maybe a little painful seeing as shes very skinny, but overall great acting and ive never deleted any of her flicks.

Azusa ive taken off about half of them already as they seem almost the same....but not deleting all of them of course. Shes still pretty hot to me..,:pandalaugh:

The front part is nice as you have said about the voyeuristic sense. But the ending seems painful. Yeah, her videos are getting repetitive but her body's still hot. :nosebleed: