Introducing the JAV Blog at ZENRA

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Hello everyone. We just launched a JAV blog open for everyone. A subscription is not needed. This will be updated almost daily and feature long form reviews of brand new major studio releases (not limited to what we show on ZENRA), JAV news and even gossip, top lists, actress spotlights, and more. We’ve a crew of writers churning out content for your reading pleasure.

https://www.zenra.net/blog

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
I think you could make your promotion a little more attractive?

To everyone else, @Inertia had recruited me to write for ZENRA blog. Two of the launch articles are mine, with couple more dropping in the coming days. Sorry for being coy: but I will let you figure out which of the writers is me. :p

zblog.jpg

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
We are looking for a writer for our blog who can cover JAV news, gossip, movie sales, & more. Native English writing ability required. Knowing some Japanese is a +. Must be familiar with editing blogs (WP-type editor). Please use the contact form on our site to get in touch.

octobre_2

Mar 13, 2010
We are looking for a writer for our blog who can cover JAV news, gossip, movie sales, & more. Native English writing ability required. Knowing some Japanese is a +. Must be familiar with editing blogs (WP-type editor). Please use the contact form on our site to get in touch.
Hello, do you plan to write about JAVs in French ? I know that's an unexpected offer lol
I happen to write a lot in french and I already published some short stories, fetish related stories and others. If you are interested contact me.