1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Interracial JAV Discussion

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by needs more loli, Sep 18, 2015.

?

Interracial JAV? (Japanese woman vs Black, White, Latino, etc man)

1. Yes

273 vote(s)
    82.5%
  2. No

58 vote(s)
    17.5%
  1. darksider59

darksider59 Akiba Citizen

I found uploaded links (2 parts) of SKBK-021. I don't watch Umi movies but I can share them or upload it on Mega (I don't have Filejoker account).

2. iConsume

iConsume Active Member

re: Japanese "racism."

so I guess, and correct me if I'm wrong (although I believe it's true), even if a girl is born in Japan and grows up there and goes to school there and speaks the language fluently but is of Chinese or Korean parentage, she (or he) would be considered a "gaijin." i don't know if that's still the case but it was when my ex-koibito grew up there.

even though there may be some perceived advantages of a so-called "homogenous" society, ultimately there is no such thing. and there never was. we're all "gaijin," in every country of the world. no matter what say the deluded aryan nazis, the sub-moronic trump xenophobists, or the japanese societal prejudices, we are all travelers and foreigners living in a stranger's country. we are all strangers in a strange land.

3. xtighost

xtighost New Member

Has any one ever found a real SKBK-020 all the links and videos online dont seem to be Hayama Miku from the video its someone else.

4. hairy_bush

hairy_bush SLF Refugee

5. tangokilo78

tangokilo78 New Member

Ayuhara Itsuki

BDrake likes this.
  6. nee

nee Member

AMWF is my favourite genre, but that's not the subject at hand.

Any JAV plus black or whoever I don't really care, I'm watching for the women.

7. Seven_pick

Seven_pick Active Member

New IR movie featured Nanako Tsukishima will air on April 01 2017
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

shawn720s and BDrake like this.
  8. BDrake

BDrake Akiba Citizen

Wonderful! I think she's really underrated/underused. I hope she makes a nice comeback this year.

9. Supmop

Supmop Akiba Citizen

compare to her past as Erika Katagiri, she done much more variations and more used

hope she will works more in 2017, no matter there will be plenty of her duets with Sora Shiina, maybe next they will tag team the mini guy, or they vs bunch of old guys

10. BDrake

BDrake Akiba Citizen

This vid by Mari Rika snuck in. I haven't seen it yet, but it's out

DANDY539.

She's a great rider so I'm looking forward to it
    wanz552pl.

shawn720s and needs more loli like this.
  11. needs more loli

needs more loli Don't underestimate lolis!

Nice! Glad she's doing another one.

She did DANDY-467 as Urumi Narumi. I liked the first scene but the other scenes didn't live up to the hype for me.

12. highr

highr Active Member

^^^She's actually done two other interracial movies, that I know of, but she was uncredited.

13. BDrake

BDrake Akiba Citizen

I didn't know that was her name at the time. I remember downloading that but not keeping it.

14. alphaqsilly

alphaqsilly Active Member

Seems like she just mainly works with her real life girlfriend Shiina Sora. Surprised to see her doing this honestly I thought she was just doing lesbian. I wonder if her girlfriend is worried that these black guys might turn her straight lol.

BDrake and needs more loli like this.
  15. highr

highr Active Member

Where do you guys go to see upcoming releases; like a month or two out? I had a link but I lost it.

16. Baudelaire

Baudelaire Member

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  17. BDrake

BDrake Akiba Citizen

The Fitch IR vids are never rapey. They're just simple "girl meets Black guy and sex ensues" videos. I appreciate that a lot. Glory Quest has the story elements which are cool. Dandy and Real send the actresses overseas. Those 4 are the best right now.

Also, I agree with your Miki guess. I wrote that somewhere in here too

18. darksider59

I hope that if she does an IR, it will be a Glory Quest one. GVG-384 is the only IR I kept. Minako wasn't "raped" and it was very pleasant to watch.

BDrake likes this.
  19. Supmop

Supmop Akiba Citizen

sometimes KMP made good interracial vids too

Moodyz was great, but they stopped interracial orgy series since long time ago :(

20. darksider59

it's the ones that are filmed in the US ?