internet cafe masturbation (and maybe squirt) JAV

bojihoon

Sep 29, 2009
Hi I'm a fan of internet cafe masturbation JAV (and squirting makes it all the more delightful), and I can't really read japanese so it make it that much harder for me to search for them.

Can someone point me in the right direction please? Maybe some titles? Download links to relevant torrents are also appreciated! Thanks!!

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
By the way, Bojihoon ... I would never dream of bumping one of my "Please help me" threads in just a couple of days. I'd wait for at least a month, if not longer, because otherwise I would feel I am not being respectful of others who haven't yet had their chance.

I think I've run into JAV where the accent was simply on women masturbating in Internet cafés, but you know how it goes when you're looking for something and can't find it. (I don't read Japanese either, by the way.) Most Internet Café movies segue into hetero sex, even if they begin with solo masturbation. (But I'm not familiar with the genre, so I could be wrong.)

If you don't mind the evolution into hetero sex (and some of what's below seem to be only hetero sex - I have not seen any of them, so I don't know for certain), some possibilities:

Erotic Lady Who Can't Resist Sexual Urges While At An Internet Café [SPZ-514]

attachment.php

You know, before I continue with the rest, I've got an idea. With the help of Google translator, I looked up the Japanese for "Internet Café" and for "Masturbation," which together turned out to be "インターネットカフェ オナニー"; I threw both into DMM, so at least I can now offer three pure possibilities, with no apparent hetero sex:

JK net cafe Masturbation [TMGI-026]

Tokyo (secret) spot! ! I caught sight of girls to immerse yourself in masturbation net cafe students of a certain famous girls' school appears frequently! [TMGI-005]

I caught sight of a girl be crazy to masturbation in net cafe students in Tokyo certain famous girls' school-infested! ! [JOS-001]

While it did not come up in the search, I noticed that last one was part of a series, with one other title:

I caught sight of a girl be crazy to masturbation in net cafe students in Tokyo certain famous girls' school-infested! ! VOL.2 [JOS-005]

attachment.php

Moving on now to the impure ones, either adding hetero sex, or completely about hetero sex...

Internet Café Couples Secret Footage - Paired Seating From Whence the Sounds of Moaning and Grunting Can Actually Be Made Out [SPZ-391]

Internet Café Shamefulness! Because of the Manager, Part-Time Gals Can Be Subjected to Alarming Eroticism!! [GAR-0801]

Completely Intoxicated Young Ladies Miss the Last Train On the Weekend, They End Up Staying in An Internet Café and With a 100% Chance You Can Screw Them As in Their Condition They're As Helpless As Blow-Up Dolls [HUNT-463]

More and More Female Students Who Go Looking For Jobs Around Tokyo Stay in Internet Cafes Instead of Even Cheap Hotels and Secretly Masturbate Themselves While Watching Erotic Videos! Became Very Conscious of the Halting Voice Which Carries Through the Thin Walls and So With Great Diligence, Barged In On the Young Lady in Her Room and With Voices Lowered, Engaged in Earnest Spur-of-the-Moment Sex! [HUNT-370]

attachment.php

I Met a Girl With a Cute Smile At An Internet Café and I Did Her Raw Inside a Private Room "Oh, No... I Can't Hold Back From Making a Sound Any Longer..." [SLPGP-004]

Internet Café Assault!! [DDU-028]

Painless downloads for the last one, around 340 MB apiece and with an ugly logo: Part 1 and Part 2. Screen shots.

Sorry I can't help with the torrent links, since torrents are foreign territory for me.

Attachments

• HUNT-370.jpg
    HUNT-370.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 458
  • JOS-005.jpg
    JOS-005.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 436
  • SPZ-514.jpg
    SPZ-514.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 419
Last edited by a moderator:

bojihoon

Sep 29, 2009
Hi jugulear, thank you for your feedback. I seldom monitor how frequently people here bump their threads, but I know that's not an excuse. I simply bumped my thread under the assumption that it's dog eat dog out here, like anywhere else. If I have offended you or anyone else, I apologize. Thank you for letting me know tho!

Back to the JAV, thank you so much for your recommendation. I see you've put much effort into finding the above for me. For that, I'm grateful, which highlights another point. Because I've never been on AO to interact with the other members, I think I might have lost sight that this is after all, a community of people. And your display of genuinity has allowed me to reflect on (like you pointed out) 'respect'. I think it's too easy to lose sight of that online, where you don't actually get to see the other person(s) face-to-face.

Anyway, those are awesome finds. And thanks for attaching the screens too :)