Infection 3

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
What's it about?: the game's about a virus that turns people into zombies. But this isn't just any old zombie-rus. :p This one is transmitted sexually. It's an STD zombie virus. lol Furthermore, what it does is not only turn you into a zombie, but into a sex-crazed zombie. If you're a girl, you become a zombie who's starved for cocks and semen in all of her various holes. If you're a guy, you become a zombie who's driven mad with lust to fuck every woman he meets, no matter the circumstances. The premise of the game is that -- allegedly :XD: -- you want to escape with your friends and family to the research facility downtown where you hope to learn more about the virus and how to stop its spread. But in reality ... :perfectplan: ... you, the gamer, are probably much more interested in seeing what happens when the different girls get infected, become zombie-sluts, and r*** you or plea for you to r*** them.

And now, some pictures!
2, 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18: pictures of Yuuho, your friend since you guys were little, the star of the high school swim team, major hottie, and your crush. She's the one I was most interested in. I guess you can tell, given the bias of photos. lol

6, 7, 8, 9: Ren, your little sister. It's pretty clear early on even before the virus hits town that Ren has a big Onii-chan complex but is too shy to admit it and goes about it rather awkwardly. Once she becomes infected, however, she's a psychopathic banshee with a ravenous appetite for cock: specifically, your cock, "Onii-chan! <3" Imouto-kon fans will love this character. I think she's attractive once her eyes go red and she quits being such a demure whiny runt, but then again, she's also scary-mad. o_O

5: Margaret, the token gaijin. lol She's one of your classmates. You don't know much about her. She's a take-charge sort of girl. Physically powerful, brave, and ugly when she's pissed, she's rather quiet and even quite feminine when she's embarrassed. I think you can tell that I've little interest to pursue her route. XD

3, 1: the first picture is of your purple-haired classmate. She's a nice, sorta shy girl when you first meet her. The next time you see her is post-virus, and this is what she looks like, right in front of the school grounds. She's the first of many seductresses who're trying to get into your pants. For some reason, the game doesn't let you pick to stay with her and be fucked. XD The second picture is of two other girls you know at school who r*** you on one of the Bad End paths. The one on the right of the picture is especially crazy-horny for penises.

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
I'm downloading this now, not sure when I'll get around to playing it though. It sounds pretty interesting though, sadly all the text will be lost on me. I wish there was a CG Rip, cause I'd get that in a second. Then again playing through it might be worth it for the accompanying voices (I'm assuming theres voices).

Edit: Spoke too soon. CG Rip can be found in the link Sakun posted in his second post for all those interested. Thanks reing and Sakun. Still might play it though, cause moans do it for me.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
If you guys are interested in this game, you can find more info here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=72302

I've had a lot more fun with this game than I anticipated. Without going into too many details :nooo: , I've actually replayed certain story arcs rather than just take a look at the pictures (when wanting to jerk off to the girls). It's because the dialogue really lends itself to the events that are transpiring in these pictures, and without the dialogue the pictures alone are significantly less erotic. (Though still pretty damn hot, as I think you can see.)

The game is nice because (like a lot of eroges, I know!) it has a speedy Skip feature which goes through over 25 screens a second, taking you (literally) from the beginning of the game all the way to a very distant end that originally took you 4 hours to reach in, I dunno, about 1 minute. (Not joking. Maybe even faster than that.) The only problem is that there is no "Auto-Skip" early on. There's an Auto feature, but it only moves forward once everyone is done talking. If you want to cover a lot of new ground in a short amount of time, you have no choice but to click the mouse or press Return/Enter on your keyboard a kajillion times. :\ My hands actually got tired after doing this for a good 30, 60 minutes straight.

The dialogue early on is frustratingly difficult for someone of my level. ;_; So if you're only an intermediate speaker, I've got bad news: bust out the dictionary or else be prepared to join your peers who don't speak Japanese worth a damn, 'cause you're going to be clicking a whole lot. :\ If you speak the language fluently, however, you're in for a treat: while the story might be cliche (zombie virus, lust virus, they basically just combined the two into one virus for the purposes of this game), it's still really told well. (tbc)

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
Huh "Non Decaying sex crazed nympho she-zombie" ? I'll charge all of them with my only weapon my "Ochinpo" :lols: off course with a silencer(condom) to avoid contact with the virus :XD:. I don't want to be mindless zombie as I want to enjoy the whole process :perfectplan:

How the hell the girls get the virus anyway ?? fooling around ?, do the virgins get the virus too ??:XD:

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
This is about my favorite story arc I've explored so far. Read it if you can't speak Japanese. Skip it if you can (esp. if you can speak it better than I can) or if you lack the patience to read all of this. - Sakun​

Recurring characters in this story:
Wataru = you
Yuuho = childhood friend (the brunette with the short hair in the pics above)
Ren = your little sister (the girl with the glasses and red eyes in the pics above)
Margaret = the Viking woman: big, strong, and blonde. lol

Even though I really didn't give a shit about the little sister initially (and was trying to gun for the childhood sweetheart, Yuuho), Ren's story came up a lot due to the choices I'd made in the game. The first few times I tried to play the game I either wound up with the wrong woman or I picked paths that led to untimely demises, many of them (early on) without even getting to see much in the way of sex! :(

Eventually I picked these choices, and this is important for reasons you'll see later!
1. Decide to go to the athletic complex. (priority: Yuuho > Ren)
2. Agree with Margaret that it's suicide to go and try to save my sister. Yuuho's glad I didn't abandon her. (priority: Yuuho > Ren)
3. Climb into the vault.

By picking these choices, you're pretty much locked into the following scenario:

There's a long scene where we were underground, self-locked inside of a vault. We tried to call the outside world but all I got was a text message from my dad from earlier in the day. Tired, we nod off. Wataru (the main character, so me/you, basically) wakes up when he hears what sounds like someone approaching them. In a daze, he walks towards the voice and footsteps. He hears it clearly now: "Oni~i-cha~an ... Onii-chan ... Onii-chan!" It's Ren! She's alive! Wataru foolishly runs to the vault door and calls out to Ren. She scuffles over to the vault, excited to have found Wataru. She tells him that she'd heard from other students that he was locked in here, so she came to see for herself. That's when Wataru notices (stupid fool -.-) that she's talking like she's drunk. And he realizes ... she's talking like some of the zombie girls he saw earlier.

Zombie Ren begs Wataru to let her in. Like a classic horror story, she never comes out and says anything that would betray her intention to fuck him or spread the virus, but instead says indirect things like "Wataru, I'm so hungry :(" (yeah, for semen! :p) and "Wataru, ple~ease, let me in!" (the dialogue she uses is very close grammatically to the grammar used when saying "please penetrate me", i.e "please enter me"). Wataru is beside himself with grief and even considers opening the door to be with Ren when out of nowhere Margaret, woken up by the siblings' conversation, has come over to Wataru's side and punches him (or maybe slaps him, I forget, but she's a bit of a gorilla :p) right in the face. It brings Wataru to his senses, but it also gives away to Zombie Ren that there are others with Wataru. Specifically, there are other women with Wataru.

This is when she begins to go berserk. She ANGRILY pounds on the vault door for the next 20 minutes (if you're clicking sorta fast; probably longer if you were to read every word!) and shrieks at Wataru to let her in and to not be fooled by those bitches. She curses them for stealing Onii-chan from her and filling his head with lies and pleas with him to pick her over them. (See? Remember what I mentioned before about the choices being important? Well, it gets better ...)

This is around when Yuuho is woken up. Horrified, she gasps and asks Wataru in a meek voice if that's Ren. When he confirms that it is, she begins to sob. Zombie Ren hears Yuuho ... and gets even MORE pissed. Convinced that Yuuho has stolen Onii-chan away from her (she's got good reason to believe that! ;D), Zombie Ren also begins to develop some anger towards Onii-chan. She may be a zombie, but her brain's still intact for now ;p , and she recognizes that the only way for Yuuho to be there with Wataru, safe and sound, is if Wataru chose to save Yuuho instead of choosing to save her. This makes Zombie Ren really sad and really angry, and she wails and pounds on the door so hard that it actually begins to show signs of giving way. O_O

I could go on, but I've got no idea how many of you found this cursory translation of the events useful so I'll cut this part short for now and fast forward to what happens after our trio runs away from Zombie Ren and the other zombies who join her. We escape into the sewers and try to make our way towards (different options). One of them is the research building downtown, but iirc I died each time I tried to go there. Another option is to try to follow the water so we can escape. (One option within this option allows you to beat the game, which I did this morning, but the option I picked last night is way sexier. ;D) So we're headed towards the water, right? But we're going the wrong way. lol And it takes us to the research facility after all. (Very odd, I know.) As we're headed there, though, Zombie Ren has caught up to us, and so Margaret and Wataru (me, you) try to fight them off while we tell Yuuho to escape. Yuuho vows that I'll come be by her side, and I promise her the same. So here's Margaret the Gaijin Man-Bitch and little ol' me fighting my zombie imouto and her team. Yeah: we're screwed.

And then I'm literally screwed -- by my own sister. (See the pics above.) She pins me to the floor, straddles me, rips off my pants, and wastes no time getting to work. She then informs me that (SOMEHOW, God only knows how) she managed to preserve her vaginal virginity despite being r***ing by the zombies earlier and becoming a zombie herself. (Yeah fucking right! XD I know, right? No fucking way! XD) So the first thing you do is, you take her vaginal virginity. Then once you do this, you fuck her up the butt, which she loves. And it doesn't take long for you to become Zombie Wataru.

Then (and this really confused me last night! XD) the camera cuts to you being Yuuho for the first time. So you're her, now, and you're escaping, hoping Wataru and Margaret are okay. That's when you hear a zombie approaching. So you scream. (Real smart. -_-; ) And so he and some more zombies approach the sound of your voice and eventually find you. And who should the one zombie be but ... YOUR DAD, who worked at the research facility. It's right around this point, with Zombie Dad and his pals trying to r*** you (Yuuho) that you scream Wataru's name -- "WATARU!" And like magic, your knight arrives on his white horse. On his white, red-eyed horse ... because he's Zombie Wataru now, and he finishes what Daddy began. (see pics above)

The camera now returns you to being Wataru (or Zombie Wataru) and you have the option of fucking Yuuho at the same time as her dad, telling Dad to beat it while you fuck her all by yourself, or telling Dad that she's all his. I picked the first option last night. This morning, I picked the other two. Telling Dad to beat it results in you fucking Yuuho first, but after you're done it then blends in to the original choice of co-fucking her. Telling Dad that Yuuho is all his is more boring (I thought) but heavily focuses on Elektra-complex dialogue between Yuuho and her father.

So anyway, let's say you pick the first option. Here you are fucking Yuuho's vagina while her dad's fucking her vagina, too. (Two cocks, one hole.) And that's when Zombie Ren and Zombie Margaret catch up to you guys. Zombie Ren is jealous of Yuuho and REAAAAAAALLY wants her Onii-chan's cock inside of her, but Zombie Margaret keeps fufufu'ing and telling her to contain her lust for just a little bit longer. Meanwhile, Wataru's like, "I love you, Ren, but fuck you: Yuuho's the best!" XD And Zombie Wataru lustfully fucks Yuuho nuts until eventually, semen pouring out of her mouth and her vagina both, she starts to giggle ... and Wataru notices that her eyes have finally turned red.

From there, Zombie Yuuho has sex with different guys and it's pretty fucking hot. "You always said you wanted another kid, Daddy!" I mean, dayum if you've ever had a thing for father x daughter stories where the daughter is the pro-active one. Dayum.

After much good sex, the story gives you a Game Over on this path. But fuck that! XD It's way better than the proper Credits End you get if you follow the water the correct way and make your escape! :p

I still haven't managed to find out how you get to interact with the pink-haired girl. I tried sleeping in and that didn't work, and I tried other options at school but to no avail. I also haven't had any luck pursuing any story paths that have shown Keisuke (your best friend), either as a human or as a zombie. He did appear at the end of one of the Zombie Yuuho arcs, but he was never shown and he never spoke: the only clue you have that he's there is that Zombie Yuuho and Zombie Wataru both say, "KEISUKE!" when they see a zombie who's shown up who you guys thought you recognized. (Meh.) So I've got a lot more to explore.

But anyway. I just wish I knew more Japanese. >_> Because while I can understand most of the sex talk and the family drama, all of the science and politics in the story is totally lost on me. I know the word "ウイルス" (virus) and that's about it. :\ There's also a ton of kanji I can't read (no excuses, I know!! ;_; ) but when the girls speak (they're the only ones who do) the audio lets me know what the word is and I'm like, "OHHHHHHH!" :\ Oh well. Better to be able to understand some than none at all, I guess. But if you're fluent? And you think this sounds interesting? Then dude, totally check it out. :)

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Jesus, that's some kind of a game over, it sounds awesome! I really have to play this game now, though it'll be a lot of trial and error trying to get on that path. Thank god for the skip feature.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
How the hell the girls get the virus anyway ?? fooling around ?, do the virgins get the virus too ??:XD:
Okay, to explain this, we've got to go to the opening scene of the game: a rock concert. XD

Wataru's attending a rock concert late at night and (for reasons I couldn't completely understand >_>) he and the other members of the audience can hear the band members and women fucking backstage. (As in, their mics are on and we can hear the women talking dirty talk to the guys and the guys going "GOOOOAGH!" as they helplessly ejaculate.) For reasons I don't understand, somebody -- band member? manager? no clue -- named Jin shows up and begins to confront you. Then his fat ugly crony shows up. The fat ugly crony bosses around this beautiful pink haired girl -- gorgeous, see the pics below -- to go and get him a coffee (or a beer or something). She asks why she has to do it? Go get it yourself!, she tells him. And that's when somebody (him? Jin? no clue) fucks her. Right there, right then, in front of Wataru. No fucking clue why this is supposed to make sense. o_O;

So anyway, after that's done (and the pink-haired girl, having come around to enjoying it, goes for a second round), a mysterious girl in a white gown shows up. Her eyes are an unnatural red (like, it's not just anime eyes being colorful! ;) Her eyes really are meant to be red) and she seems like she's sort of out of it. That's when some of the people talk about a local legend.

The legend says that there's something to do with a red-eyed girl who [I skipped over a lot of this ^^; ]. The point is, it's obvious to the gamer that this girl is the harbinger of death for the game. In other words, she's the answer to your question, xeruel. :) She's how the virus got out. Maybe she's a lab subject, hence the white gown? No clue. But anyway ...

... Jin and his goons ask her if she wants to fuck, and she goes along with them. You leave the concert shortly afterward. (What a fucked-up rock concert. XD)

=======================END PART 1===========================
=======================BEGIN PART 2===============================

You wake up the next morning and head off to school. This is when they introduce all of Wataru's friends. The purple-haired classmate. Keisuke, his best friend. Ren, his little sister who plays the violin. Yuuho, his childhood friend & crush who is the star of the swim team. And Margaret, a mysterious silent transfer student who you bump into on the athletic field. When you come home from school, you meet Wataru's neighbor (a kind woman who speaks in Osaka-ben) and his father, who works for the one company that plays a big role in the game. There are some scenes that explore how Ren has an obvious crush on her big brother and then that's it.

Either later that same day or maybe another night (I forget already), it's the night of a festival, and so you, Ren, Keisuke, and Yuuho all hang out. Yuuho runs off with one of her senpais (Ooshima) and Keisuke and Ren ask you what you want to do. You have the option of pursuing Yuuho or sticking with Ren and Keisuke. I didn't see much difference, but for the record:
- if you pick to follow Yuuho and then you pick to go stargazing, you end up getting a Game Over I think ...
- if you pick to follow Yuuho and then you pick to return home, you run into the Osaka-ben lady, and have the option to cry in front of her and then have sex with her or to be tough and end the day sexless
- if you pick to stay with Ren and Keisuke, I don't know that you really have much in the way of decision-making, because one option just ends the day and the other option has you transform or some crazy shit (they don't show it, but your sister and Keisuke start to freak out and you're like, "Oh no, not now!" and trying to run away ... I'll have to replay it and see what that was all about), but either way the day ends this way too and you just wake up.

========================END PART 2===============================
========================BEGIN PART 3================================

So the next day, you wake up and you have two options: get out of bed and go to school or laze around home for the next 2 hours. They result in radically different outcomes for the various characters.

If you pick to go to school on time: you think about Yuuho having sex with Ooshima and get jealous. You head to school in a hurry and bump into your purple-haired classmate. Who is half-naked. Who is asking to see your dick. Who is a horny bitch in heat. And horrified, you turn around and see another girl you know from school being r***ing by three men. One's raping her mouth, one her butt, and one her vagina. And as they r*** her, initially she's screaming and crying, but once they ejaculate into her, she chokes on their cum a bit, and then her eyes turn red, and she begs them for more and is really enjoying it. That's when you run away.

If you head to the athletic field, some zombie bitches show up and attack you. If you don't pick an option fast, it's an automatic game over. But your choices are:
Top: go to the athletic center (YUUHO)
Middle: go to the music room (REN, IN THEORY)
Bottom: I forget. >_<

So pick the top one if you want to go for Yuuho. I tried the middle one and there are lots of different routes on it but all of them always wound up with me dying before I could find anybody, so ... *shrug*.

You guys already know the deal with Yuuho, so I'll cut over to the other story now.

If you choose to laze around for 2 hours: eventually you go downstairs and who should walk in through the front door but Ren! And she's a mess! One of her breasts is showing through her torn-open blouse. You can smell the stench of semen on her. Her hair is a mess. She looks like she's in a daze. And her eyes are solid red. "Oni~i-cha~an" she mumble-moans to you. You don't get it at first, but eventually she gets more energetic and attempts to r*** you. One option I think ends in an auto-r*** + Game Over, the other you bolt out of the house.

But when you do, you make your way to school and see Zombie Yuuho fucking a bunch of teachers and students. So the point I'm making here is, if you pick to sleep in, I'm confident that you don't even have a chance to save either Ren or Yuuho. This is probably how you get to the pink-haired girl, but I haven't confirmed that yet because the choices I made resulted in that sex goddess Zombie Yuuho slinking off of the man she was on top of when I showed up, pouncing on me, stripping my pants off my legs, and fucking me senseless. Good God, what a way to go. XD

================================================

So to give you the short answer,
* yes, you can get it your first time having sex, but so far I've never seen somebody get it without being r***ing or having consensual sex with an infected person

* the virus seems to have originated with that first girl in the white gown with the red eyes and short black-brown hair. She's probably from the research facility, who knows though.

* I'm guessing that the rock group is the one responsible for letting the situation get out of control, because they greedily fucked her PLUS they fucked a bunch of other women, and those women were usually whores who fucked a bunch of other men, too, so that's probably how the one seed (the gown girl) managed to spread the virus so fast.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
From the HCG pack. From what I can see, if you buy the game, you don't get this. :( Maybe you do if you beat it all the way? But in any event, the only way I know of to get these pics is to rip the .gra file, ........... which is probably not kosher even if you did buy the disc. -_-; Sigh. When will companies learn!? Make the pics accessible immediately and let those of us who want to play, play! :p

Pink haired girl = the rock group's go-fer. (Go for? Gopher? What is this word supposed to be, anyway? XD)

Frightened girl with blue eyes (3 pics total) = the girl I mentioned who you see get r***ing in front of the school and transforms right in front of your very eyes from a non-infected virgin to an infected zombie slut who begs to be fucked (hence the extra dude who shows up in that third pic, lol)

Brunette = it's Yuuho again. I can't wait to unlock these pics. :)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Okay, I finally managed to land the path that lets you have almost the entire gang in non-infected form (which I think is what you need to do if you want to beat the game at its best ... maybe ... just a guess, lol). Here's how you'll want to do it.

(I'm going to start a brand-new game and walk you through the steps you'll need to take, okay?)

Choice 001. It's asking you if you want to call out to whoever's there (Margaret) or if you don't. Click the top one to talk to Margaret. Click the bottom one to skip this scene. Click the top one.

Choice 002. This one's asking you if you want to shadow Yuuho or if you're not bothered to go and see what she's doing. No matter what you pick, you get the same choices for Choice 003.

Choice 003. This one's asking you if you want to go to where you suspect Yuuho is ... y'know ... or if you think you may as well head back and join the others. If you select the second option, it skips the scene with the Osaka lady. Click the top one.

Choice 004. The top one asks if you want to cry on the Osaka lady's shoulder (metaphorically speaking). Second one asks if you don't want to show such weakness in front of her. Pick the top one.

Choice 005. This is a time-out choice. Failure to pick either option in time iirc results in a botched sexual operation. (I forget.) If you pick the top one, you cum inside of her and then your dick comes out and you cum more all over her front side. If you pick the bottom one, you pull out and only cum over her from the outside. I think you can pick either option. I went with the top one.

Choice 006. THIS IS THE FIRST CRITICAL ONE! The top choice asks you if you want to head to school. The bottom choice asks if you want to laze around home for a couple extra hours. YOU MUST PICK THE TOP OPTION!

Choice 007. This is another time-out selection. Failure to pick in time and picking the bottom one both result in Game Overs. You need to pick the top one.

Choice 008. This is the third time-out selection. You have to pick the bottom choice, which is you telling yourself to calm down. Failure to pick any choice and picking the top choice (iirc) both result in Game Overs. So do the bottom one, and calm the fuck down! :)

Choice 009. Another time-out. You need to pick the BOTTOMMOST OPTION. If you pick the top option, you're guaranteed to lose Ren (from what I could tell) no matter what additional decisions you make. If you pick the second option, you either die in a bunch of different ways or *shrug, I only died. XD* So pick the third one. :p Sorry, Yuuho! :( (To get Yuuho, you would have picked the top one. But don't worry! We'll get her back soon!)

Choice 010. What's with all these time-outs!? Can't they give us more time to think? Guess not: we got zombies hot on our tail! So pick the bottom option and get a move on!

Choice 011. Margaret joins your party. You tell her you can't leave without Ren (your little sister), but she tells you to give up on her. If you pick, "No! I won't!", which is the second option, then what ends up happening is you fail to rescue Ren and instead you and Margaret are fucked in front of one another's eyes. You see her become a zombie first, but you're not far behind, and then it's Game Over. It's sorta hot? Except they took way too long to corrupt her and then the Game Over screen came up way too fast. :( So fuck this shit, and pick the top option instead.

Choice 012. Surprise! You chose to give up on your kid sister, and lo and behold the game rewards you selfishness by having Ren and Keisuke join your party. LOL.

Choice 013. Choose to stick with Senpai (the bottom option), which means Margaret.

Choice 014. Choose the top option, which is the catwalk.

Choice 015. Hey look! It's Yuuho! If you pick the bottom option, you get a really hot scene where Yuuho gets caught in her own rope and is fucked by a zombie and transformed into Zombie Yuuho. BUT THEN IT ENDS LIKE RIGHT AFTER! >_< FUCK! Would have been amazing if it'd lasted at least a little bit longer! Again, so fuck to this Game Over and pick the top option instead.

Choice 016. Yuuho's in danger so you pick the 2nd option, "I'll go!" instead of the top option, "I'll leave this one up to Margaret."

Choice 017. Fuck! It's our first time-limited selection in a long time! Be fast and click on the SECOND OPTION. Not clicking at all is Game Over one way, and clicking the top option is Game Over another way. (I forget which is which, but one involves a painful fall to your death and another is death at a fugly-lookin' zombie's hands.)

Choice 018. PICK THE BOTTOM OPTION! If you pick the top option, which is to stretch out your hand to Yuuho ... well, maybe this was the one where you fell to your death. I can't remember. Anyway, the top one's bad. You die and it's Game Over. And there's no sex either. :p So pick the bottom one.

Choice 019. Now your party consists of 1. Wataru, 2. Yuuho, 3. Keisuke, 4. Margaret, and 5. Ren. You've got almost all of the main characters! And you have all of the main characters from school afaik! Yay! But let's not get ahead of ourselves!

This is another time-out selection, but you can pick either option and still make it to the same safety spot. I think which one you pick has an effect on either (a) a later event or (b) which girl likes you more. I'd go ahead and pick the top one, which is to open the hatch NOW and get the fuck inside.

Choice 020. This one's a toughie. You've got to pick between staying by Yuuho's side (top) or trying to get your sister Ren to calm down (bottom). I picked the bottom one first and it seemed to be good. I reloaded and did the first one and it had the same end result but Yuuho was sort of unhappy with me and God only knows what Ren thought. XD So I'd pick the second one if I were you, even if it does mean you're setting yourself up for a Wataru x Ren story. *shrug*

Choice 021. Music should have started, you should have seen a campfire, etc by this point. If not? I fucked up or you fucked up. One of us fucked up. XD But if you saw these things, great. That means your next choice should be whether to look at your cell phone after lights out or not. I picked the second one, but Wataru winds up looking at it anyway. XD I tested the first one, same result. So again, this one may not matter or it may have a hidden impact on the tree. No clue. Like I said, I picked to put it away.

And now you're where I am! 21 choices. Not too bad, is it? So just the Enter key or click your mouse a bunch until you get to the next choice, make the correct choice, and repeat the process. Once you do this, save your progress. Then, turn the game off, turn it back on, and start a new game. You can now enjoy the story at your own pace, and whenever you feel like skipping ahead, just press Skip. It will automatically skip any scenes which you've already seen. It will NOT skip scenes which are new to you! Or, if you think I'm being dumb, then ignore my advice and just reload your save file and pick up from where we left off. But I'm assuming you'll want to listen to me because I'm assuming you didn't dilly-dally about while following these instructions, which means you missed out on a lot of fun sex scenes.

And like I said! There were some sexy Game Over scenes along the way, so you may even want to consider going back to those branches in the plot and exploring those for fun! ;)

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
I hate you Sakun, -_-; You're making this sound very good...damn you and your praises D: Now, I'm going to have to download it now. D:<

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I hate you Sakun, -_-; You're making this sound very good...damn you and your praises D: Now, I'm going to have to download it now. D:<
I recorded a video of 15 minutes of gameplay (from different parts of the game) as well as 3-4 minutes of me going through the pictures in the HCG pack. If you need to see the video, PM me and I'll tell you whether you can see it or not.

(Hint: if you've been a member for less than 2 months or if you're a member who has fewer than 30 posts AND if you're a member I never talk to, you're going to be told "No." Otherwise, you're going to be told "Okay" until 5 people have seen it, at which point RS kills the link anyway. Btw, 1 person's already seen it -- Gakido, duh.)

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Good job Sakun, I have to say you're crazy fluent and clear on your opinion and on what you what say, of course, I wouldn't expect anything else from you. :p

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Glad to hear I wasn't too [one extreme] or too [another]. Good, good. I was anxious about what people would say/think. I'm glad to hear that you appreciated my candid attitude towards reviewing this. I don't think a good hentai review has to be any different from your typical Youtube review of video games. People act like it's impossible to review hentai without, I dunno, being creepy or weird or something. And I've never understood that, but always been worried that maybe that's just me and people would think my reviews are creepy. Great to hear that you liked it. I think that just goes to show that hentai, like any other form of entertainment, is QUITE capable of being reviewed in a non-awkward fashion.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Shit, this game is complicated. XD Anyway, ...

It turned out I was right: you need to pick the path I mentioned (plus future choices ;p) in order to get all the characters. And you do. At one point, your party consists of the following people, all of them uninfected:
* Wataru
* Yuuho
* Kousuke
* Ren
* Margarita (who I keep calling "Margaret," meh, her name's マルガリータ)
* Jin
* the pink-haired girl
* Jin's fat sidekick
* your dad! Yep, Dad makes it to your location, too!

And you even had had the one scientist dude (who it turns out wasn't necessarily a douchebag after all!) but he stayed behind to fend off some zombies while you guys escaped from the sewers. He never was confirmed as dead or zombified (not yet anyway), so we'll just have to see about him.

But anyway, this is when I realized the game was bigger than I'd anticipated ...

THERE'S A FRICKIN' CALENDAR, AND I JUST MADE IT TO DAY 2. @_@

I have no idea how many days are in this game, but if they're anywhere near as long as Day 1 was, this is gonna be one hell of a long eroge.

Anyway, maybe I effed up (???), but it looks like there is no way around this development: the next day when you wake up, Yuuho is the only one who doesn't show up for breakfast/lunch, so you go to fetch her and when you do she approaches you in her undies and nightshirt and is talking like a zombie. The thing is, she's in this bizarre transition phase. (Normally she's turned into a zombie pretty fast, but in this route it looks like she's slowly evolving into one rather than quickly.) So sometimes you'll talk to her and her eyes are red and she's talking about being hungry but not for normal food, etc. And sometimes you'll talk to her and she'll be confused why you're there with her, and you'll notice her eyes are back to their old brown hue.

Anyway, just like when we woke up on Day 1, it looks like this is where the game appears to have a MAJOR crossroads plotwise. Because you have two choices: run away from Yuuho or give in to Yuuho.

If you choose to run away: you have two options. One appears to be more callous than the other, but both ultimately result in you locking Yuuho up inside the library while you inform the others she's infected. In one version of the events, you tell everybody and they all mourn the impending loss of their friend and colleague. In another version of the events, only Kousuke and Ren are there when you break the news and then out of nowhere a news bulletin comes up talking about your dad. I didn't pursue either arc farther than this (yet) so I don't know any more details than this.

In the arc where you choose to give in to Yuuho, there's a really hot sex scene where she r***s you and then you aggressively fuck her and she loves every moment of it. Eventually, you (as Zombie Wataru) question why you were ever afraid of the virus in the first place? After all, sex feels so good! Zombie Yuuho agrees. And that's when she tells you her dastardly plan: she wants you to help her infect all of the others! You'll take care of the girls, while she'll take care of Kousuke. (She initially offers to do all the men, and she probably wants to anyway, horny bitch, but Zombie Wataru freaks out and says, "NO! You're MINE! ALL MINE!" so she gets him to compromise and at least let her fuck Kousuke since they're all childhood friends.

Right as you guys hatch this devious plot and put your pants back on, who should walk in the door but your little sister, Ren. And here's where I saved the game for the night. ;p Good night!

gakido

ヒガンバナ
Apr 2, 2007
Just read the profile of the 4 girls on Getchu, I wondering if Wataru's step-mom have any part in the game, since Getchu stated that Ren is Wataru step-sister (義妹). I mean the game has 4 hot chicks...having a hot milf involve would be a bonus. lol. It is the woman in the Kimono in your video I saw last night? O:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Wow!
what a great discussion thread. I hate playing a game and knowing nothing about it. This sounds cool, nice walktroughs Sakunyuusha, I think I will end up downloading this as well!
:)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Just read the profile of the 4 girls on Getchu, I wondering if Wataru's step-mom have any part in the game, since Getchu stated that Ren is Wataru step-sister (義妹). I mean the game has 4 hot chicks...having a hot milf involve would be a bonus. lol. It is the woman in the Kimono in your video I saw last night? O:
The woman in the kimono does seem to be the game's token milf, but the problem is:
- most of the arcs you pick, including the super-duper successful one I'm on right now (it's the longest the game's ever gone for me, and it's brought back every single main character ever introduced in the game even if they haven't all stuck around, so I'm pretty confident that this path is what you might consider "the main path") ... like I was saying before that huge-ass parenthetical ^^; , most of the arcs you pick don't let you see the Osaka-ben lady ever again.

- and the other arcs you can pick which do bring her back in, from what I've seen, go only one of two ways:
(a) you see her get fucked by zombies and flee
(b) you see her get fucked by zombies and you die

I haven't seen anything suggesting you can have sex with her after the night of the festival. Also,

- there is one other adult woman in the game (the hostess of that one bar-restaurant place on the 7th floor of that one supercenter building downtown where you guys had dinner that one time), but when she comes back she's already a zombie and (SPOILER) Margaret/Margarita actually kills her because she's threatening the group and there's little time to think or to act. Maybe it wasn't Margaret. It was either her, Jin, or Kousuke. But I think it was Margaret. Anyway, the point is, yeah. :\ So she doesn't really get to be a milf for you, either. lol

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Damn it, the game has a glitch. >_<

I explored all of the story avenues I could from the point where Yuuho approaches you seeming like she might be infected. Here's the deal: you either have to click on the second option, which is "Something's not right ..." (not lit., but we wouldn't say "This isn't normal, is it?" [lit.] in English as the same expression), or you have to click on the top option.

The top option results in one of three long avenues.
(1) You and Yuuho successfully corrupt everybody minus Jin and fatass. The game then gives you a Bad End game over.
(2) You lock Yuuho away in one manner.
(3) You lock Yuuho away in another manner.

The four suboptions (between those last two) are:
(a) go be by her side, Game Over pretty soon
(b) go to kill her, Kousuke thinks you're an asshole, game over
(c) be the one to escort Yuuho off the premises, and she leaves, but you decide to stick with her, and you both die soon after
(d) be the one to escort Yuuho off the premises, and you tell her goodbye, and Kousuke thinks that that's cold of you

Two of these paths (I forget which two) then both lead to the same final path, which is still a Bad End. :\ What happens is, Wataru's locked out of the building by Jin and Tubby, so he busts back in, Tubby says some shit I clicked through, kills Wataru, Game Over. (Either way.)

So basically ... we've gotta go all the way back, right? And yet ...

If you choose the "Something's not quite right here ..." option with Initially-Infected Yuuho, THE GAME LOCKS UP.
>_<

Well, it doesn't freeze. It just goes fucking nowhere. You click. Nothing. You wait patiently. Nothing. The music loops over and over. Skip doesn't work. Auto doesn't work (which is what tips me off that this is probably a bug at the actual level of clicking on that decision box, and not at the level of the code which follows that). The music loops and loops and you either have to close the game or go back to the title screen. Bummer.

So ....................................................................

I think I'm done with Infection 3 for a while then. ^_^; Let me know if/when you get caught up to this point in the game, and let me know if you have better luck getting Wataru & Co. into the research building to try and find the cure.

I know I haven't unlocked everything because I still haven't seen the CGs of Jin in a hospital bed with Margaret/Margarita by his side.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
(If you are using windows)
You know there is a place in Musumaker that locked up on me often, (and still does when I get to it). There are two possible ideas that might help, (if not they are easy so no harm done), if you have a save option at the point of "lock up";
try saving it
then exit to main screen
then load the saved game

Another option
don't exit the game, exit to windows instead, then click the game tab again from windows and see if the game "reloads" the scene.

I use an older computer and some games are resource hogs and get hung up on a rare occasion. It very well may not be a game defect exactly but just that it is calling for more resources in a particular situation than your computer is prepared to handle. I don't know why these options have helped me, I am a poor tech, but I surmise that it allows the computer to clear or free up some memory that is necessary in that part of the game.

Like I said, if I am wrong, no harm done. If I was able to help though, that would be great.
:)