Incredible Alchemy between Yuma Asami and White Gaijin

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Now that my Yuma Asami collection is finally complete and that i've watched pretty much every scene of every title , I can safely say that Scene 2 of DV-1166 is Yuma Asami's most genuine display of emotions of everything i've seen of her... Start watching around the 43min mark and see it for yourself
https://openload.io/embed/zDYGgRefIOU
osama-bin-laden-death-phot o-fake-trick-photo-2.jpg
I mean just look at the eye contact between the two, the way they kiss... I mean the sex isn't that good but , gosh, for a moment , it's as though the camera isn't there anymore. This may be the only passionate kiss i've ever scene in JAV . I didn't even feel like fapping in this incredibly intimate moment I just watched in wonder at what was unfolding before my eyed.

Okay maybe you now think that i'm some kind of ultra sensitive snowflake but i'm pretty sure anyone will agree that this is pretty much unheard in japanese on japanese action

fgd.jpg

Reactions: darksider59

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
yuma asami was well known for her acting skill that very good for AV's standart

Reactions: mago

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
yuma asami was well known for her acting skill that very good for AV's standart

Well she did become an actres /model/singer whatever later on . Although I don't know why but.. in this particular scene I feel like there was more to it than acting, at least for a minute or two in the beginning. A je-ne-sais-quoi of genuiness . Usually when JAV actresses deal with foreigners it's with some sense of curiosity , humor , fear and/or more generally: awkwardness . But for some reason that's not the case here :)

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Well she did become an actres /model/singer whatever later on . Although I don't know why but.. in this particular scene I feel like there was more to it than acting, at least for a minute or two in the beginning. A je-ne-sais-quoi of genuiness . Usually when JAV actresses deal with foreigners it's with some sense of curiosity , humor , fear and/or more generally: awkwardness . But for some reason that's not the case here :)

I think its a convincing acting, never seen Yuma Asami looks akward in her vids, her performance always flow smoothly

like in her duet with Akiho Yoshizawa, her suprise and shame expression was looks so natural and very convincing

Reactions: mago and lpcs1

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
Who is this mysterious white dude? I've seen him in several JAV flicks, how did he get into the industry and how did he get in front of the camera?

I've even seen him appear in Knight's Visuals movies where he didn't have a participating role but he played the bartender that offered dudes to the girl for her to suck dry.

White dude must have some good connections.

Is it you, Inertia? Are you the guy?

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Who is this mysterious white dude? I've seen him in several JAV flicks, how did he get into the industry and how did he get in front of the camera?

I've even seen him appear in Knight's Visuals movies where he didn't have a participating role but he played the bartender that offered dudes to the girl for her to suck dry.

Really !? Can you tell us in which titles he appeared? Damn, I mean he's a decent looking white dude, but that's it ... if that's all it takes to get a BJ from Yuma... and GET PAID for it ... Hell! I'm booking my JAL boarding pass .
fdfd-002.jpg fff-001.jpg

And let's not even start on that fat dude xD he's a living , breathing Pep Talk all by himself
fgfg-001.jpg

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Maybe that's just wishful thinking, but after watching that second title with him , oddly enough , it seems to me as though the scene with Yuma feels even more special now . After watching him fuck the girl without the same intimate eye contact and flirting and then going back to the one with Yuma . arrggh makes me feel all fluffy inside :malu2:, but hey that's my warm blooded European heart showing . :malu:

Hans Kowalski

Feb 27, 2007
what s the title of the fat man and a girl?

Same movie as OP.

Really !? Can you tell us in which titles he appeared?
View attachment 956391

The two I can remember right now:

OKATlSV.jpg

Dude on the cover in the red tracksuit.

He appeared in another movie with the same actress as well, but I've never seen it, I just know someone posted some screens ages ago.

And then there's this:

RlJ7tg1.jpg

He just plays a bartender, he doesn't actually participate in the action.

There was some sort of NTR video too, but that might be the Ayumi Shinoda one, posted earlier.

Reactions: cainnn667 and lpcs1

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Now that my Yuma Asami collection is finally complete and that i've watched pretty much every scene of every title

wow ! How long did it take you ? I would like to grow a collection for couple of retired girls (Yuma included) but watching most of their titles seems difficult (not all movies because some aren't matching my tastes or I don't like the guy in the movie, like old dudes etc), especially with new movies from active actresses.

The most akward movie I saw in JAV lol. I remember seeing it a long time ago when I used to watch Ayumi. As a japanese learner, seeing a guy who can't make a sentence correctly is irritating haha.

And then there's this:

RlJ7tg1.jpg

Damn, she's hot !

Reactions: lpcs1

lordsuperjesus

The Great Gokkun Sage.
Jan 29, 2015

ahaha it's @Inertia making the rounds. it would be funny if it was him. oh and if he says it's not him i will not believe it. it will alway be @Inertia in my heart.

:cerutu::elegan::onegai::Xiexie:

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Yuma Asami will be one of the all time beat. She always seen to give it 110%. She was one hell of an actress, because she always when all in with all of her scences. I haven't seen all her movies but I seen a lot, and an can not think of a single bad scene of her. I have my personal favorites but her cheerful demeanor always got my attention to she what she was about to do. I love the way that she was always in a playful mode and willing to try something new.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yuma Asami will be one of the all time beat. She always seen to give it 110%. She was one hell of an actress, because she always when all in with all of her scences. I haven't seen all her movies but I seen a lot, and an can not think of a single bad scene of her.

She's one of my favourites. I don't know if you know Sakura Kokomi, but for me, she's also always gives her best in her movies. She's one of the few actresses, I want to collect as much movies I can. Actresses like them are the best (but not for our hard drives lol).

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
wow ! How long did it take you ? I would like to grow a collection for couple of retired girls (Yuma included) but watching most of their titles seems difficult (not all movies because some aren't matching my tastes or I don't like the guy in the movie, like old dudes etc), especially with new movies from active actresses.

About 6 months , sadly most torrents i used to seed are now dead :/
Yuma Asami will be one of the all time beat. She always seen to give it 110%. She was one hell of an actress, because she always when all in with all of her scences. I haven't seen all her movies but I seen a lot, and an can not think of a single bad scene of her. I have my personal favorites but her cheerful demeanor always got my attention to she what she was about to do. I love the way that she was always in a playful mode and willing to try something new.

Y'all need to watch Shimokita Glory Days asap !! :metabelo:[/QUOTE]

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
About 6 months , sadly most torrents i used to seed are now dead :/

Okay. And did you watch all of them ?
There are some website with datafile links, and they tend to be working more longer.I used to not be able to download from that kind of hosts (even if I can on many link rapidgator, uploaded, mega, ...) but now I can so, I will see how much I can find.

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
She's one of my favourites. I don't know if you know Sakura Kokomi, but for me, she's also always gives her best in her movies. She's one of the few actresses, I want to collect as much movies I can. Actresses like them are the best (but not for our hard drives lol).

Yes I know about her. She has an amazing body and was quite a good performer. I enjoy her movies.

Y'all need to watch Shimokita Glory Days asap !! :metabelo:
[/QUOTE]

I have already watch it, I really love Yuma performance in it. She really does show of her amazing acting skills.

lpcs1

Dec 7, 2012
Okay. And did you watch all of them ?
There are some website with datafile links, and they tend to be working more longer.I used to not be able to download from that kind of hosts (even if I can on many link rapidgator, uploaded, mega, ...) but now I can so, I will see how much I can find.

Interesting , the only good site I know full of datafile links is japanese-bukkake.net , but you can't find everything there . Mind sharing the links of those websites you're talking about ? :)