1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Immersive 3D Content and Enthusiasts (oh boy...)

Discussion in 'JAV Discussion' started by Casshern2, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Galaxymu

Galaxymu Member

Hi thx for the share but part 5's link is wrong i guess~ needs fix

2. yurirezovich

yurirezovich New Member

Thanks, I got them to work.
    For PSVR Littlstar, I was just renaming them from mkv to mp4, but I needed to convert mkv to mp4 container.
    For the files I tried, they were already mpeg4 H264, and I didn't need to change to level 5.1, just copy the codecs, so the conversion was fast. If I have trouble with other files I'll try changing level to 5.1.
    If anyone else has PSVR, try:

In VLC, use Media-> Convert/Save... -> Add...
    select mkv file, Convert/Save -> Convert
    Create a new profile, enter a profile name, e.g. mkv2mp4
    Encapsulation MP4/MOV
    Video codec, check Video , Keep original video track
    Audio codec, Audio, Keep original audio track
    Create
    select the profile you just created
    choose a Destination file (use _ou.mp4 for over/under files)
    Start

or for ffmpeg on command line, just do
    ffmpeg -i vrfile.mkv -codec copy vrfile_ou.mp4

darkfader and Catsy like this.
  3. bearbear

bearbear New Member

He mentioned a while back what it was, I'm not sure if you're allowed to directly link external sites, so I'll repeat what he said which was: search on Google for "JAV VR Subyshare" and it's the top link, a distinctive pink site with pink bordered screenshots. It wasn't in his signature as far as I can remember.

Yeah it's a shame we probably won't be getting his content again, he posted a lot of stuff.

These are the only 2 reasons I can think of for him being banned, he used to only post Subyshare premium links, but Casshern mentioned that it's against the rules so he did start to split the files so free users could download too. The other reason was the promotion of his site, which I don't think he ever did here (at least I never saw it)? I've only seen his promotion on JAVLibrary.

Either way, I'm sure the mods have a legitimate reason for the ban so I won't press the matter any further.

4. Casshern2

Casshern2 Senior Member...I think

Yikes. I found his site. He's one of those "buy premium through me and you can have what I post...and don't share with anyone or I'll ban you" kind of outfits. My respect just dropped significantly. That's just me.

5. bearbear

bearbear New Member

To be fair to him, he did post about 1/3 of the content from his site on here for free.

6. Raijinnn

Raijinnn Member

Requesting:

HUNVR-003
    [​IMG]

HUNVR-004
    [​IMG]

Thank you for your time!

mrhorn likes this.
  7. Casshern2

So, I'll ask this again, and forgive me if I sound like a broken record* but aside from the main and ultimate feature of VR like we get to experience with the content of this thread, has anyone used a stock app or other app that is a VR Theater or Video Player inside your VR headset? I still stay clear of FHD titles due to their file sizes. Regular SD titles when viewed in a VR Theater pretty much seem like I'm watching an FHD title, especially if I've re-encoded to 60fps. Whole different experience than watching an actual FHD @30fps on my monitor.

* I wonder how many even know what a record is around here? Younger crowds start with CDs as a music medium. :D

8. Raijinnn

Raijinnn Member

From day one of owning my VR headset, I've used Whirligig on Steam since it gives users full control of the viewing experience. I have not found the need to look at any other app since Whirligig gives me exactly what I want in pristine quality :D

Casshern2 likes this.
  9. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Member

I wonder why they dont do much VR of the "veterans." I used to really like Saki Okuda but dont watch her stuff anymore since theres not much point, I would love if she did VR. Same with Aika Yumeno. VR seems like a good opportunity to revitalize their sales. Im also worried we'll lose them to retirement before they get around to doing VR, which has happened to most of my favorites.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Casshern2 likes this.
  10. Raijinnn

Raijinnn Member

I have the same concerns about some of my favorite actresses not releasing a VR title before retirement. I'd to see one from Miyu Yanagi and more from Misa Suzumi

BTW, Aika released a VR title last year

SIVR-009
    [​IMG]

11. Casshern2

Maybe to my eyes it is passable. I forget how subjective it can be. I'm sure, like you say, if I really LOOK for the difference I will notice it. Maybe I try not to? Haha!

12. doggyfong

doggyfong Member

Off topic
    For those who have used DMM before
    DMM Award is back.
    I voted for Toda Makoto(Actress of the year) and Minori Kawana(Newcomer of the year)
    http://www.dmm.co.jp/adultaward/
    [​IMG]

Raijinnn, jitaku and Casshern2 like this.
  13. bigbig2005

bigbig2005 New Member

What android app do you guys use on the android for SOD DSVR (say DSVR-118) ?
    I tried VaR's VR Video Player and it looks very complicated to setup (too many options) and dont know which to choose.

Thanks.

14. Casshern2

I use Sky Box or Samsung VR. Sky Box if I need more options in settings.

15. kc0716

kc0716 New Member

Holy Cow! Was this posted before? Could not find any links after searching around.:(

16. waspie

waspie Member

Thanks for the latest movies all :) I was going to ask if anyone has, or knows if there are any VR movies/clips in the same category as the lovely Beauty Leg series out there ? I've lost the links i also had to request any VR movies :rolleyes:, so if anyone is willing to show me some good sites to search through to request something from, that would be appreciated, thanks :)

17. Casshern2

Good question! Leg-centric VR? Hmmm. At ant rate you can request here if you'd like. If someone has it they will share it. It's a friendly thread.

waspie likes this.
  18. Casshern2

I have this but it looks to be available already online over in The Library.

19. Casshern2

Guess who's coming to VR?!?!?

h_1282mxvr00001jp-1.
    h_1282mxvr00001jp-2.
    h_1282mxvr00001jp-7.
    h_1282mxvr00001jp-8.

PLAboy, javr, akiba02 and 4 others like this.
  20. arnoldlayne

arnoldlayne Member

DeoVR just added positional head tracking, so it tracks while you move side to side and front/back. It distorts the video a little but it adds to the sense of realism as long as you dont make large movements.

javr likes this.