Im not going insane right?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

somu2

Lolita lovers
Mar 28, 2012
Hmmm, her boobs whispered to me that she is Yuki Maeda... :nosebleed:

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008
First there was horses then dogs and now we have somu2; the boob whisperer.:pandalaugh:

Mar 28, 2008
The question whether or not it was her has already been settled to a calm a while back.

The true question of OP post is, Why the name change, is there fear of backlash for uncensored scenes?? Which sounds ludicrous.

Or maybe its due in party by if u google Yuki maeda, some other chick comes up that has the same name.

That is my reasoning.

somu2

Lolita lovers
Mar 28, 2012
I saw from the title of this movie is a "DVD unreleased". So unlike other JAV artists release an official uncensored movies using the realname same with her censored movies, for Yuki she did not want to use his "real name" because its a unofficial released. And if I'm wrong please forgive me, because I just listen from her boobs whispered ... :exhausted:

Mar 28, 2008
Yes, you are :joker:

Caribbeancom isnt content that was censored and just uncensored for its site. It is exclusive content for its site and then later released on its sub labels like Sky-high or Red hot Jam or BT or CWP etc etc.

Makes more sense that she has a different name in case Americans google her and they get searches of her content back instead of the current Yuki Maeda result that comes back.

And its good we have boobs whisperers. Those breasts have a power of their own, when she started AV they werent as big.

I would like to thank birth control or whatever it was.

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
With reference to Shinigamie's original post, did anyone clear this one up? When did the lovely Yuuki Maeda become Yuna Hoshizaki? And why because as Yuna Hoshizaki she has done both censored and a bunch of uncensored stuff with Caribbean and at least one for Sky High SKY-261 Yuna Hoshizaki Sky Angel Vol.155

I know this is a few months old but she has also made a movie as Kotone Aizawa in the superb SBJN-001 Raw Milk Ultra-Clothing Exposed And.............she has made another film HCP-001 Holiday With Her Tits (what a fantastic title!!) as Miyuki Yoshizuka. I don't know if the clue is in their code numbers as both are 001 but something is going on here!

I mention this as I have just managed to snap these downloads up and I am a massive fan of the beautiful Yuuki/Yuna/Miyuki/Kotone.

Oh yes did I mention a number of films she has done under the name of Yuna (star) Saki? I'll save that one for another post.

Best

Jack

Attachments

• SKY-261 Sky Angel Yuna Hoshizaki Vol.155.jpg
    SKY-261 Sky Angel Yuna Hoshizaki Vol.155.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 144
  • SKY-261 Images.jpg
    SKY-261 Images.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 476
  • HCP-001 Holiday With Her Tits.jpg
    HCP-001 Holiday With Her Tits.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 106
  • HCP-001 Images.jpg
    HCP-001 Images.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 114
  • SBJN-001 Raw Milk Ultra-Clothing Exposed.jpg
    SBJN-001 Raw Milk Ultra-Clothing Exposed.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 115
  • SBJN-001 Images.jpg
    SBJN-001 Images.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 484
Reactions: 1 person

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
A bit of a shame no-one else seems to share my enthusiasm for this woman or the reasons for the various name changes (not unusual in JAV but sudden and extreme in this case). According to another site, she took a break from AV for a while and in a few of her latest films (she is making a lot recently at E-Body) her body has changed somewhat. I would like to know what happened in those 6 months or so (some say or speculate it was due to contractual release).

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
CG, I think she has lost a bit of weight (no surprises there) so her fabulous tits don't seem to look so big to me and her skin does not look as smooth - maybe the uncensored work she does now makes all the photoshopping redundant. Hard to be definitive just my view - so not worth much!!

I'm still intrigued by the change of name and absence etc.,........................

Best

Jack

Jack1956

May 10, 2012
CG it is just my take on it - she is probably exactly the same!! I think for what it's worth she looks every bit as gorgeous her uncensored work shows her beauty even more.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
I have to admit that I haven't watch her movies for a while. Maybe I should do that again.

BTW:
That's her (Yuuna Hoshisaki) @ AVEntertainment (it's a web shop which offers uncensored JAV): http://www.aventertainments.com/ActressDetail.aspx?languageID=1&actressname=Yuuna+Hoshisaki&dept_id=29

Her @ Sougouwiki: http://sougouwiki.com/d/%c0%b1%ba%e9%cd%a5%ba%da

前田優希(まえだゆうき) / Yuki Maeda @ DMM: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=1007786/
星咲優菜(ほしざきゆうな) / Yuna Hoshizaki @ DMM: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=1020689/
相澤琴音(あいざわことね) / Kotone Aizawa @ DMM: http://www.dmm.co.jp/mono/dvd/-/list/=/article=actress/id=1019735/

Reactions: 1 person