I'm back

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Didn't know where to post this, didn't know who to PM and who not to PM, so here goes:

How long since I was last on A-O: feels like 10 days, no idea how long (or how short) it really was, probably something between a week and two weeks

Why I wasn't on A-O during that time: long, boring story. I've deleted it for now. I can tell you if you want. The short version is, "I'm obsessive in general and have been busy in the last two weeks."

Sorry for disappearing without warning. lol and :p @ the people who say "Really? I hadn't even noticed. O_O"

EDIT: Click here to read my second post since my return. It explains a little more but again does not go into specific details for sake of brevity.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Just a small update to say that I'm going to be AFK for the next several days. Minimum of 2½, maximum of 5½. I've got to head out of town on some business which will keep me AFK at least until Friday night, but possibly until Monday morning,

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
This thread feels so spammy to me. ^_^;;;;;;; Anyway, just replying to say that I'm back.

No, I never did get to see them, Rein. :(

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
More spam: going to be gone for the next few days. Soonest return = Saturday night GMT, latest expected return = Monday evening GMT.

Hmm ... I know it's kind of Facebook-tacky, but maybe there's a hack for vBulletin that lets users have a custom away status? I guess I could use the Member Title field for that purpose, but there are other members who already use their Member Title fields so for them that wouldn't work. Hmm ...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
A trip. I should be gone in about 1-2 hours. Packing the last things right now. It's obviously not a very long trip if I'll be back in 48 hours, though! ;)

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Back. May not be online much for the next few days, but definitely will be and definitely am back. Again, sorry for the spam.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I was gone for 4 or 5 days, and people noticed, so I guess I owe it to them to say:

(a) yeah, I was gone, oops & sorry for not mentioning it sooner, and
(b) I'm only back for a few days before being gone again for a while

So ... don't worry, I guess, and ask questions like normal and I'll hopefully get back to them promptly.

In other news, I'm going to begin (LATE, I KNOW!) work on the Ringetsu translation project. Nobody else has jumped on board (well, one cool guy did, but he had to opt out for a good reason), so the going will be slow and at my own pace. Don't like? Don't consider the project to even be in motion. lol Can deal with me going at マイ・ペース? Great, so can I, and we'll see how far we get over the next few months.

Why do I bring it up? 'Cause: the more time I spend on that, the less time I'll be spending here. Sort of a paradox. lol But anyway, it'll all work out in the end, I figure.