If one guy keep going to post some double post.

singvskin

Jul 8, 2010
I mean same hosting in download area. will he be ban? I report many user of double posting, some of them was suspended for 30d. However, some senior users werent be suspend for 30d. Do they have a privilege or somethings else?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
We moderators and admins give part of our private time to care about this forum, and there is not always someone to check the tens of reports that are given within one hour, like what you just did.

One thing that you should ALWAYS do when you report a double post, is to link to the original post that is copied. This would ease a lot our activity, so that we don't have to spend time searching for the corresponding video and filehoster, among the flood of threads in the JAV/IV sections.

Keep in mind that different encodes (and sizes/formats) are excluded from the double post rule. Also the actual punishement is up to the person who treat the infraction.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I report many user of double posting, some of them was suspended for 30d. However, some senior users werent be suspend for 30d. Do they have a privilege or somethings else?

In the JAV section I would think that new posters would be granted less leeway and older posters who have proven that they are solid contributors of original posts would be given more leeway in that area. New posters would, or should, be considered spammers if all they do we then come here is double post or repost. I would think obvious spammers would be stepped on like the web bugs they truly are. Why this is not obvious to you is a curious question on its' own.

This is not to say I think any member should be exempt from the rules of a forum. I do not in any way think that. Either the rules are meant for every member or they are completely without meaning entirely. But how those rules are to be enforced is completely up to the staff. They take a larger picture into consideration than the small picture available to the average member.

Hats off to the hardworking moderators who give freely of their time in an attempt to make Akiba-Online a better place.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I think you are aiming your complaint at me, justified, maybe, but 12 hours ago it took myself and other mods 4 hours to go through all reported posts, so I could get through them all as quickly as possible, (so I could go to sleep) I never paid attention who was doing all the posting or the reporting, on 1 of the posts there was about 25 posts in different threads, all different sizes, and filehosters and formats, If I was able to spend more time on each one I would, and that goes for all the mods, we all work as best as possible, and sometimes I do make errors, and infractions are not given.