If I want to star in a JAV.......

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
I'm just curious more than anything as to how people get into the business. It is after all, a job, intriguing nonetheless. There was a documentary on it a while ago on A&E (i think) but i can't really remember it, but those shows are so edited and filtered, i doubt its entirely realistic.

I will likely just teach english if i decide to pursue that route.

chrisfallout

Jul 8, 2008
well he could go route of fan thanksgiving. where ladies go out to see there fans or be some that is first timer movie. but they are way to big of long shot.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
But he's not Japanese so the likelihood of that happening is about .... 0.
Notice why there are almost NEVER any foreign guys (save for a few black americans and a bunch of nigerians) in AV? Because Japanese dudes don't want to see them.

MXS-

Jan 6, 2009
I think it could also be a possessive, protective or racist thing as well, which is to be expected. Japanese girls are just extremely popular worldwide (probably due to the JAV industry), can't blame other cultures for wanting them.

If I spoke japanese, i could easily blend in! Asian people always come up to me and speak in their language which i can't. I dont want to let that go to waste. But i guess that doesn't really matter....

I think us overseas people are screwed for JAV.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You're not screwed for JAV, you still watch it, don't you?

Oct 6, 2007
in regards to what Aquamarine said. I know a guy who works for Caribbeancom (he works in Vancouver but he's Japanese born with a Canadian citizenship) and even though he helps with web design and maintenance he's never even seen any of the girls in person because it's all shot in Japan. So he basically has a job as any other person would.