if get a chance to fuck AV actress

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

peenoise69

Dec 29, 2017
if you lucky or have money to fuck an AV actress!!

who will it be!!

for me:
momo sakuramomo-sakura-7.jpg

rion
5e3cc7125b35415d14e1097fa8018d57--sexy-asian-girls-asian-beauty.jpg

nana fukada
8018-d9tr4BFHmZrWXQgq.jpeg

rola takizawa
5ba1cf5f5da24f25d78e21147ec38d29.jpg

Reactions: mago

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Momo Sakura and Rion too. Also some of the girls I would like to spend a hot moment with :

Akari Maijima
CdZ1QaaUIAANmxD.jpg

Nonomiya Misato
CzJ-45IUsAIWJCK.jpg

Hashimoto Arina
153_160808144946_3.jpg

Ichikawa Masami
29997524164_1625a66c02_b.jpg

Takahashi Shoko
CmeEqtYVMAAaNek.jpg

Mizuki Miri
C__06iWVoAAO93H.jpg

Reactions: mago and BDrake

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Even though I like jukujos a lot and would like to fuck the likes of Maki Hojo and Reiko Kobayashi, but to choose someone whom you can walk out of the room after fucking and walk on the streets, it will be a hard choice between Yua Aida and Aki Sasaki.

Too many to fuck.
Way too stressful to choose.
Here goes.

Ishihara Rina
rbd697pl.jpg

Shiraki Yuuko
shkd773pl.jpg

Kuriyama Kasumi
vec181pl.jpg

Kasumi Kaho
rbd574pl.jpg

Aki Sasaki
Unknown.jpg

Erika Kitagawa
b8bb889b73de159ab9e7007e0e070b93.jpg

Bunko Kanazawa (retired?)
785c353c96fd9ce20db2828a15a157f0.jpg

Yua Aida (retired)
Yua_Aida_Picture.jpg

Maki Hojo (quite a few of this type of ladies I like, MILF, long legs, decent breasts)
f251c1e9a6107ec5bee19532fa982af8.jpg

Reiko Kobayashi
f6e7b00e58af8d64a_base.jpg

Attachments

• vec181pl.jpg
    vec181pl.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 54
  • f6e7b00e58af8d64a_base.jpg
    f6e7b00e58af8d64a_base.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I need to be very rich, my list are very long :p

Hibiki Otsuki
Tsubasa Anami
Iori Kogawa
Wakaba Onoue
Satomi Suzuki
Risa Murakami
Honoka
Yui Oba
Maya Kawamura
Aika
Aimi Yoshikawa
Maki Tomoda
Kaori Maeda
Kaori Saejima
Kokone Mizutani
Saki Otsuka
Megumi Haruka
Rika Aiuchi
Erika Sato
Mei Kurose
Maki Hojo
Nana Aida
Rola Takizawa
Yua Aida
Ai Nikaidou

and many more

BDrake

Akiba Citizen
Sep 29, 2015
Even though I like jukujos a lot and would like to fuck the likes of Maki Hojo and Reiko Kobayashi, but to choose someone whom you can walk out of the room after fucking and walk on the streets, it will be a hard choice between Yua Aida and Aki Sasaki.

Good to see another Aki fan. She's been my favorite for a few years now.

Reactions: bigloser0

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Good to see another Aki fan. She's been my favorite for a few years now.

After chancing upon HBAD-306, I realised I am addicted to her.
Her actions are a little girly for her age. But she acts perfectly like a little woman(requesting guys to strip her or during blowjob). Pampering her young penetrator.
Like her movies that she was r***ing by her so called "son" or "son's friend" (someone who is younger).
Don't know if getting fucked by someone younger will make her look/feel younger (hope so).

To me, she has that perfect body of a mother/MILF/jukujo/girl/woman/girlfriend/wife.
Though she has a little tummy and some fats on the thighs area, this made her shapely.
The white skin topped it off beautifully.

For the past 1 year, she has been producing DVDs almost one every two weeks. The suspense of another new title is no longer there. Way too fast. And she is too famous now.

Last edited:
Reactions: BDrake

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
think I have messed up this thread.

If you have a chance to fuck only ONE JAV actress, who will it be?

For me, Aki Sasaki

Reactions: BDrake

Lodestar

Nov 4, 2017
think I have messed up this thread.

If you have a chance to fuck only ONE JAV actress, who will it be?

For me, Aki Sasaki

It's an incredibly difficult question to answer because I don't have a list. I have a loose grouping in my head of who my favorites are. Ultimately I have a group of 5 that are my favorite because they mix looks, performance and experience. 3 are retired: Kaho Kasumi, Kaho Shibuya, Meguri, Nana Ogura & Yuu Kawakami. I legitimately couldn't pick one from that or rank them 1-5.

And then there's if I got a chance it would be cool if it was a memorable name (Rio Hamasaki or Ai Uehara or Shoko Takahashi now or Yui Hatano for her popularity in other Asian markets).

I guess if I was forced into picking one I would go with someone a little more vanilla like Yui Hatano because of that popularity and she has good looks, good performance and lots of experience like my favorite 5 group. I don't know why she's not in my group of 5. I can't answer that but she's not.

WTFWTF

Nov 14, 2010
I have a long list of who I wanna fvck, but if I can only choose one, I would choose my goddess, Aino Kishi.
Too bad she's retired now.

Muten_Roshi

Jan 7, 2018
Graphis-Haruka-Kasumi-香澄はるか-21-683x1024.jpg

haruka kasumi (retired though)... heck i'll even propose to and marry her on the spot

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
No one on here is ever going to fuck anyone like Nana Fukada, Maki Hojo, Murakami Risa, Tachibana Risa, Akane Hotaru etc etc.
Or any of the other women listed.
None of you are ever going to get to have sex with the top 5% of women in Japan by looks.

I would put the chance even of having sex with a top 20% woman as very rare.
I would even put it as a high probability that many on here are even virgins, lol.

Here is like top 20% Japanese woman. I put you guys chance at 0%
1.jpg

Here is just a top 40% Japanese woman. I put you guys chance at 10%.
japan-s-female-tv-journalist-killed-in-syria-gunfight-8948.jpg

And lastly here is standalone Japanese reject woman which makes up the bottom 10% of Japanese society and I think you guys would have a 70% chance of getting.
MMAXB7W.jpg

Whatever you mentioned is so very true.
But the photos you put up for the 3 categories are so extreme.
They are not that pretty.
A lot of prostitutes look much better than your first 2 photos (don't talk about virgins).
They do not make up the top 40% of japanese women. Haha. :eek:)

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
There are so many cute gals in JAV and in Japan, I can't imagine it's that hard to get laid as long as one has a little bit of "game". There must be online sites like Tinder in Japan, I bet some of the one-hit wonders or background girls are there.

Anyway, on this page, Ichikawa Masami is my type.

For a drink and friendship, I'd like to go out with Maria Ozawa. I'd like to just hold hands and eat sushi and drink cheap sake with her in a dark but ordinary restaurant, then cuddle all drunk later. From what I can tell, she could use a good night of hug.
Maria is taken by a celebrity chef already and nowadays she seems have some bad run in with "fans" that ruin her privacy, so probably better luck if you know someone that knows her that may introduce you to her. Idk, but she doesn't age as well as the idols that started around the same time as her like akiho, sora, mihiro, and rio. I would prefer her at her peaks.

Niteowl45

Jan 30, 2018
Having to choose only one, definitely Tsubomi. Lots of other chicks I'd love to spend time with of course, but yeah
if it's just one then definitely Tsubomi, not even close.

Reactions: desioner

akidna

Aug 1, 2008
too many for me..
maria takagi, maria ozawa, yua aida, akira watase, nana ogura, yuma asami, asami ogawa, aimi yoshikawa, china matsuoka, yua mikami..