IENE 301 IDENTIFICATION HELP

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Hello, 1112131415; you had put up this other I.D. thread for another "IENE" movie the day before, also adding you were unable to find any information. I'm concluding you are unaware of Sougouwiki (I had provided some Sougouwiki links in the prior thread, but I guess you did not catch on). In the future, you may want to check out Sougouwiki, as it is very helpful for JAV research. Here is their page for IENE-201~IENE-400, and you may see all five actresses from Amateur Young Lady, Would You Like To Try Intercrural Sex With Your Father With A Cling Film Between You? 5 [IENE-301] have been identified:

Nanae (ななえ)
Megumi (めぐみ)
Yuzuki Koeda (小枝ゆづ希) A.K.A. Mira Hasegawa
Mii (みい)
Mizuki (みずき)

As we may see from Javpop's screen shots (Set A and Set B), your lady appears in the fifth and last episode. Sougouwiki usually (but not always) lists performers in order of appearance, so if that is what has happened this time, we may prematurely conclude your gal has the non-descript stage name of "
Mizuki."

It is too bad four of the five actresses who have been identified have unlinked pages and are single-named. Unless the persons who have made these identifications missed anything, the odds are your lady is at the bottom of the JAV pecking order, perhaps without many or any other movies she has additionally appeared in.

(The back cover has Japanese lettering for each actress; they are hard to read, but it could be that the identifiers simply put up these names as identifications, which would not make for reliable identifications... the names could simply be the "character" names for the four single-named actresses.)

You may want to check against the portraits of other Mizukis on this page; maybe you'll get lucky and run into a match.

If other identifiers care to investigate further, here is a 643 MB "Stream DOWNLOAD."

Last edited:
Reactions: 1112131415

Oct 19, 2014
Hello, 1112131415; you had put up this other I.D. thread for another "IENE" movie the day before, also adding you were unable to find any information. I'm concluding you are unaware of Sougouwiki (I had provided some Sougouwiki links in the prior thread, but I guess you did not catch on). In the future, you may want to check out Sougouwiki, as it is very helpful for JAV research. Here is their page for IENE-201~IENE-400, and you may see all five actresses from Amateur Young Lady, Would You Like To Try Intercrural Sex With Your Father With A Cling Film Between You? 5 [IENE-301] have been identified:

Nanae (ななえ)
Megumi (めぐみ)
Yuzuki Koeda (小枝ゆづ希) A.K.A. Mira Hasegawa
Mii (みい)
Mizuki (みずき)

As we may see from Javpop's screen shots (Set A and Set B), your lady appears in the fifth and last episode. Sougouwiki usually (but not always) lists performers in order of appearance, so if that is what has happened this time, we may prematurely conclude your gal has the non-descript stage name of "
Mizuki."

It is too bad four of the five actresses who have been identified have unlinked pages and are single-named. Unless the persons who have made these identifications missed anything, the odds are your lady is at the bottom of the JAV pecking order, perhaps without many or any other movies she has additionally appeared in.

(The back cover has Japanese lettering for each actress; they are hard to read, but it could be that the identifiers simply put up these names as identifications, which would not make for reliable identifications... the names could simply be the "character" names for the four single-named actresses.)

You may want to check against the portraits of other Mizukis on this page; maybe you'll get lucky and run into a match.

If other identifiers care to investigate further, here is a 643 MB "Stream DOWNLOAD."

Thank you