iene-246 who is mother in first scene?

tedium

Jul 14, 2015
does anyone know the name of the mother in the first scene of IENE-246? or anything else she has done?
I believe it is the scene with sena ayumu.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Reactions: tedium

tedium

Jul 14, 2015
thanks for the help.
sorry if I originally posted in the wrong area. total novice at this.

tedium

Jul 14, 2015
from the info codegeek kindly provided it appears she is listed with the name Hori. But sadly have yet to locate anything else for her.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012

The discussion above may have been confusing (at least I am easily confused), and so far the best information boils down to (per the three scenes in the movie):

1. Sena Ayumu, with "Hori"
2. Nachi Sakaki, with "Yamamoto"
3. Aya Kisaki, with Yabuki Saki

http://img17/th/03261/kj160sse1ian.jpg . http://img17/th/03261/hdvlsrn3kh5r.jpg

Hori from IENE-24.JPG
"Hori"

Not much on "Hori," alas, Tedium; but don't give up hope. For example, the equally non-descript "Yamamoto" from Scene 2 also promises to be an "impossibility," but we know from this thread that a member (why, it's Ohgodtoomch himself, in fact) has recognized her in other movies, specifically HUNT 812 .

iene-png.339543

The moral of the story being, there is a good chance "Hori" has appeared elsewhere, and will probably show up here or there. (If you keep watching your JAV.)

Ohgodtoomch, you should not lose hope either. Lady I was interested in some time ago was the one from Scene 3, and one of Akiba-Online's most amazing members (who has unfortunately not been heard from in a long time), Outdoorlife, cracked the case. A case that seemed "impossible."

attachment.php

Far as I'm concerned, Yabuki Saki is the prettiest of the lot.

By the way, here is a round-up of the actresses from another one in this "Mom Jerks Off Son" series, IENE 149; I was curious about the role of the second woman (thought she was the daughter), but Member 3nuts cleared up the mystery, revealing she is only the mother's friend.

Last edited:

tedium

Jul 14, 2015
Jugulear, thanks for your inspirational post. I have sat through far worse halftime speeches in my day. Although I feel I am trailing by 20 at the half, I will now keep the faith, and expect to end victorious with that first image being identified!

tedium

Jul 14, 2015
ohgodtoomch, is definitely Hori Yuzuki. You rock!!!!

now if I can identify what movie this is I will be complete. a scene where a teacher goes to a house and drugs a mom, the daughter comes home, and he drugs her too.

tedium

Jul 14, 2015
thanks electromog!
with this type of cooperation world peace could be a reality in my lifetime :)