IENE-19 Who is she?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Thanks for lending a hand, Narco1... especially since you seldom speak up.

What, Dafuck? Sougouwiki actually does mention the same two actresses for Lolita Sexual Oil Esthetic Treatment [IENE-019] (maybe it slipped past you, as you may have searched for -19, and not -019):

Fuka Minase, A.K.A. Miina Kotaki
Miku Shindo

I agree, neither appears to be the lady you are looking for. Given the passage of six years, I fear the only way your lady will be identified is going to be if one of our puzzle-solvers recognizes her. (We have a lolita-expert member by the name of Needs More Loli; perhaps you can try PM'ing him, as he possibly may know her.)

Although the GIF you provided is beautiful and shows her face clearly, you might also grab frames from the movie — you probably own it — and provide more views of her, to increase your chances. It would also be helpful if you provide other information, like which of the five actresses yours is, in case others don't have the movie or cannot find screen shots. (Is she No. 1? No. 2? ...)

I conducted a quick search and found this streaming link for the movie, download at 585 MB. Also found these screen shots:

I guess she is Girl No. 1? If so, there is a nice profile of her in the third frame that helps us get to know her better.

EDIT:
Ulp! My mistake... as @Dafuck points out in his post below, he did write "first girl in the movie," which slipped past me. (Whaddaya expect, the line was in parentheses. What, you think I pause and read words in parentheses?)

As for his next-to-last line below, "I don't believe someone will find her name"... never give up hope, DaFuck!
And as for his last line... I give a thumbs-up toward his English.

Last edited:

narco1

Oct 20, 2009
I think is best for others if you give all information that you already know.
I searched a lot and couldn't find her name.

I remember when I was looking for the nickname of an "amateur" and was "Mizushima Ai" but I found her nickname in other movie instead that first movie that I saw.
You only know this movie where she is, right?