Idol videos that went unexpectedly kinky?

Rencall

Aug 28, 2013
Hi, for a thread idea I wanted to propose any "vanilla" idols who, on a video, did something suddenly kinky that surprised you, like a POV / simulated scene. Preferably idols who don't typically do that type of thing but 'experimented' on a particular release.

For example, I remember watching an idol video from a while back (2013'ish) that seemed pretty vanilla / tame, then suddenly she started licking the camera guys' fingers and I was like WTF? My hard disk crashed, but if anyone happens to know what video that was, let me know ;-P

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
A lot of Ayaka Okita's early releases have scenes that seem very daring where you wouldn't think she'd do something like that or have very long crotch shots

I'd also be interested in finding that video you mention where the girl licks the cameraman's fingers, never seen that before

Reactions: shawn720s

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
some really unexpectedly lewd angles and lollipop licking in PRE-002 Honoka Andou 14yo

Reactions: HeManHeBoy

Kykel119

Aug 31, 2021
Idol-045 Emi Yuunagi is one of the lewdest idol videos ever made. How did they get away with filming that?