Idol identification?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Aomine Daiki

Feb 13, 2016
Hey guys, I've been trying to ID this idol for a while. Unfortunately there is next to no information on her apart from the picture. Reverse image searches have not given me anything and I've also tried browsing through JAV categories such as "office lady", "mini-skirt" etc. but to no avail.

If anyone has any idea who this may be, info concerning the scene or anything else that could help I'd be eternally grateful!

The picture link comes from here.

L00R2O3HW0SG.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Ohh, boy. This may be a tough one, given that we only have that one picture to go by. On the other hand, our puzzle-solvers have at times been known to work miracles, with only the flimsiest of things to guide them... so let us keep our fingers crossed.

I've noticed several posts of yours where you've been helping out others with their I.D. questions, Aomine Daiki; you're a good man.

Reactions: Aomine Daiki

Aomine Daiki

Feb 13, 2016
Ohh, boy. This may be a tough one, given that we only have that one picture to go by. On the other hand, our puzzle-solvers have at times been known to work miracles, with only the flimsiest of things to guide them... so let us keep our fingers crossed.

I've noticed several posts of yours where you've been helping out others with their I.D. questions, Aomine Daiki; you're a good man.

Very true, I wish there was more to provide. For sure, it's a bit of a Hail Mary but always the chance someone might recognize the scene.

Thanks man, helping out where I can.