Identify an original movie from a Best of

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

SSIS

Mar 29, 2019
I was wondering how to find an original movie from a Best of.

In my case, the "Best Of Movie" name is MIZD 143, is there an easy way to identify all original movie name from that Best Of ?

M1N0RA

Aug 13, 2012
Each scene in compilation titles is usually labeled with the name of the original release and the code (MIDE-xxx, MIAD-xxx, etc).

Reactions: SSIS

EroMura777

Apr 5, 2015
My best advice is to go to the DMM page of this movie: https://www.dmm.co.jp/digital/videoa/-/detail/=/cid=mizd00143/?i3_ref=list&i3_ord=15

And select every actress one by one:

桃瀬ゆり
水野朝陽
きみと歩実
山本エリカ
安藤かれん
美保結衣
藍川美夏
柊木のあ
佐々木あき
初美りん
美谷朱里
宝田もなみ
つぼみ
大槻ひびき
秋山祥子
優梨まいな
君島みお
蓮実クレア
黒木いくみ

For example I selected Tsubomi, and then I refined the search with only "Moodyz" and the term "OL", doing this you only get 5 results, one of which is the compilation. With 4 results is easier to work on, and one of them is literally the same picture, which is MIDE-545

mide00545pl.jpg

If you get a lot of results you can tight the search selecting the tag "パンスト・タイツ". Also, I think is best practice to have them ordered by date, which is 新着順 or 商品発売日順

Reactions: Casshern2 and SSIS