[IDed]渋谷映画館 痴漢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sergil

Jul 31, 2009
First, I was pretty hesitant to ask who this girl was in the video here:

http://galleries1.adult-empire.com/6564/109416/1518/index.php

But, right now I thought, why not just ask. I was going around online and I got interested in that girl and I'd like to know if she's some JAV Idol or something. She reminds me of Azusa Ayano, more in the face though. I couldn't search for a vid, seems there isn't any when I check google.

The only info I got is that the video is called Shibuya Eigakan Chikan or Chikan in the Cinema.

When I saw the other vids from the site it directs me to when I click the "Instant Access Now!" Some of the other girls on the pics seem like some JAV Star or something. I've seen them in other vids. This girl though, I can't :(

I'd really like some help and this is all I could dig up..

Sergil

Jul 31, 2009
Hey! Thanks man! That's good enough for me though.. There's hardly anything on google about it =/ Especially since I couldn't get the japanese name. Other than that, is that one of the DLsite products?

uk21

Saori Hara Alliance
Aug 4, 2009
Hi Sergil

Sorry I can't ID her either, she may be a Amateur?

All I know is the Title of the DVD and the release date.
View attachment 324383
TITLE=Various Artist
Molester movie theater in Shibuya
Karma KRMV110

release date=2006/02/13
If you want the full video Sergil , let me Know and I give you the links.:eek:k:

Sorry I could not be any more help for naming the girl.

uk21:study:

Sergil

Jul 31, 2009
Hi Sergil

Sorry I can't ID her either, she may be a Amateur?

All I know is the Title of the DVD and the release date.
View attachment 324383
TITLE=Various Artist
Molester movie theater in Shibuya
Karma KRMV110

release date=2006/02/13
If you want the full video Sergil , let me Know and I give you the links.:eek:k:

Sorry I could not be any more help for naming the girl.

uk21:study:

Its fine guys! Thanks for at least helping me with the vid! Yes Uk21 I would love the full video. Thanks for sharing it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.