[IDed]麻季ゆず Yuzu Asaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
It wasn't until I dug up another set of screen shots that I was able to figure what you meant by "Part 2" of this movie, Semivalue... the movie's running length is a whopping 375 minutes (or six hours and fifteen minutes) long, according to DMM. Looks like it has been split into two, first part listed as 243 minutes (a bit over four hours) and second part as 143-144 minutes; hey, how was I supposed to observe the "B" listed on top of your screen shots?

So according to Sougouwiki, there is a total of eight actresses, and I can see from the screen shots for "Part A" that four are featured, with the second four in "Part B." Your lady is in the middle of the three scenes of "Part B," featuring a tandem play. Looks like your lady has recruited a second woman into the classroom, for them to do double duty.

The provided actresses' names are:

Nozomi Hatsuki

attachment.php

Yae Iroha

attachment.php

Yui Hatano

attachment.php

MDYD 877

Kanae Fujisaki (Seira Fujisaki)

attachment.php

RCT 467

Kanon Takigawa

(Note: a second Kanon has been fired into the JAV battlefield... here's the one Sougouwiki attributed to this movie, and here's the second.)

attachment.php

HEX 011

Akemi Horiuchi (Akiyoshi Horiuchi)

attachment.php

AZSA 003

In other words, two of the women were not identified by this source, and let's hope your lady is not among the unidentified ones.

Although...

attachment.php

...She just may be. (Has some pleasant meat on her bones, this one.)

EDIT:
Looks like @Javfan@ came up with an excellent guess in his post below; Megumi Haruka has very similar body padding, although I'm a little unsure about the face... too bad we only have a few shots of the mystery lady from HUNT-754 to be absolutely certain. What do you think?

attachment.php

HUNT-754

attachment.php

Megumi Haruka, MDYD 706

EDIT, again:

Two more close-ups of the mystery miss from DMM; see, sometimes she doesn't look like Megumi, although photos can fool us.

attachment.php
attachment.php

I found this 766 MB stream of "Part B" here (original source), although I also found it hard to manipulate. If you can make it work, you may get a better idea of the woman from the movie. (Naturally, you can also download the video, in which case you will definitely make it work.)

Attachments

• Kanon Takigawa HEX-011.jpg
    Kanon Takigawa HEX-011.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 372
  • Kanae Fujisaki  RCT-467.jpg
    Kanae Fujisaki RCT-467.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 384
  • Yui Hatanao MDYD-877.jpg
    Yui Hatanao MDYD-877.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 377
  • Yae Iroha.jpg
    Yae Iroha.jpg