[IDed]石川優実 Yumi Ishikawa

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
I know that one of the girls is that Ishikawa chick....(what's her complete name again?), but id like to know who the other one is.

thanks

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Hi diomedes,
Here's a suggestion that might help you reduce the number of ID posts. I've noticed that a lot of your ID requests are from ceder87's uploads. In each title is the name of the Actresses - And Title.
In this case 石川優実 6 若木萌. Now there is a powerful online service that is free and pretty accurate for getting romaized names from Japanese.
It's here.
simply copy the names and paste them into the window and hit translate.
石川優実=Yumi Ishikawa
若木萌=Moe Wakaki
This could also help other members that are wondering who they're watching so closely. Enjoy the provided info and make as much use of it as possible.
desioner

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
That looks incredibly useful. I'm keen to try it out, i only wonder if the only problems that one could encounter is when the name is not actually typed out, but rather an image of the japanese text is all that's there. Although, i think it's safe to assume that when the torrent is posted, in the info the japanese text appears there, so i'll have to keep a sharp eye out for that.

Thanks for the idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.