[IDed]王若伊 Wang Yi Bing (Chinese)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nastarfreak

Aug 30, 2010
I found these pics in an adult forum, but no one there know who she is....or maybe they don't care...
Please help me ID this hot girl.

The forum: http://indobokepz.com/showthread.php?t=61752

The hot pics:
[fullattach]342788[/fullattach] [fullattach]342789[/fullattach] [fullattach]342787[/fullattach]

Thanx before! :yahoo:

tixx

Hiyo
Sep 2, 2009
I've seen a sample of these pictures a while ago. (possibly a year ago?)

I don't think she is an AV performer, just a model in sexy clothing. I'll post back if I find out her name, but I have highly think she is just a model.

nastarfreak

Aug 30, 2010
I've seen a sample of these pictures a while ago. (possibly a year ago?)

I don't think she is an AV performer, just a model in sexy clothing. I'll post back if I find out her name, but I have highly think she is just a model.

Well thanks for ur information, just tell me when you find her name somewhere, i really appreciate it. :eek:k:

tixx

Hiyo
Sep 2, 2009
Ok, took a while but I tracked her down. I knew she was Chinese and possibly linked to the MOKO models.

Her name is Wang Yi Bing. I'm correct that she is just a model however.

I'd appreciate it if you thanked both my posts by clicking on the "THANKS" button. :pandalaugh:

Enjoy :cheer:

nastarfreak

Aug 30, 2010
Ok, took a while but I tracked her down. I knew she was Chinese and possibly linked to the MOKO models.

Her name is Wang Yi Bing. I'm correct that she is just a model however.

I'd appreciate it if you thanked both my posts by clicking on the "THANKS" button. :pandalaugh:

Enjoy :cheer:

Awesome man! You've found her name just for days, although she's just a model....great work!

I was saving the "THANKS" for the one who found her ID and now you got two....hehe

Gracias! :goodboy:

Status
Not open for further replies.