[IDed]うぶな女の目の前で痴漢をみせつけて発情させろ!4(NHDTA-084)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
(I’ll dress this post up with a few screenshots, so the crowd will have a more instant visual reference.)

attachment.php

I don’t think you’re going to be able to dig this one up from a list of Azumi Harusaki’s movies, because it’s a “chikan molester” film, and generally this category does not specify the proverbial “JAV idol.” The actresses are often called “Amateur.”

attachment.php

For example, what perked me up when I took a look was that Satsuki Kirioka plays the adult who makes Azumi start to drool. Satsuki is a star, but I doubt you will find this on the usual lists of Satsuki’s films.

Satsuki Kirioka appeared in a film much like this one, a “Mother and Daughter” getting the “Chikan” treatment on a bus, [NHDTA-027]. But I do not believe she was credited; the actresses in this sort of fare are often treated anonymously.

attachment.php

There is another title that appears to be much along the same lines as this one. The short title reference is “Chikan The Molester Gropers,” which embodies a bunch of other films that are similar, but the long title gets more specific:

Contagious Pervert - Woman Who Watches Another Get Felt Up , She Longs For a Pervert So Much That Her Underwear Becomes Wet

attachment.php

The SKU is SDMT-103 (cover and screen shots); maybe a trip to the manufacturer (Soft on Demand)’s web site (http://www.sod.co.jp) will yield further clues, if there is a series to this “Felt Up” theme. It’s tough going if you don’t know Japanese, but times I’ve attempted sorting information out of alien territory, I’ve used “Google Translate,” which… sometimes… helps.

attachment.php

The odds are the video we’re analyzing also begins with SDMT. NHDTA is also possible.

attachment.php

The reason why I clicked on your post is that I happened to be in the neighborhood… I posted one of my own, called “The Good, the Bad, the Ugly and the Tubby!” where I took a fun look at some of the JAV actors. The reason why I bring this up is because the actor from the XVIDEOS clip you presented happens to feature that wild animal, “The Bald Thug.” (At least as far as could be made out from the blurred face.)

Vietbub, t seems you’re an Azumi Harusaki fan. On a similar note, related to my own post, I see that the fellow whom I categorized as “The Good,” nicknamed “Tenant,” served as Azumi’s tormenter in r***ing In Husband's Presence [SHKD-409].

Hopefully, others will be able to identify the film we’re looking into. Evidently one can watch the entire scene from the XVIDEO link, in five or six minute clips; see the bottom of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.