[IDed] RIO HAMASAKI SOD jav

imported__Edge_

佐々木希 Fan
May 19, 2009
Good morning everyone, I need your help with this JAV. I don't remember where i found it and, unfortunately, I don't even know the name of the actress.
I made some screenshots and a short videoclip (16MB), I only know that this JAV is from SOD (Soft on Demand).
Bye bye:goodmood:

Clip: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q14JKI49

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
If you know it's from SOD what else can you tell us? A title, cover image, catalog number is much more useful than a few screen shots. The more information you provide the better your chances of getting an answer.

imported__Edge_

佐々木希 Fan
May 19, 2009
I know, but I don't have any other info about this jav. I dloaded it some time ago, now this is the last jav in my collection that doesn't have a name or code or cover. Is there a site with a list of all SOD covers? :puzzled:

Hope you can help me, I want to upload this jav on akiba. :)

bark22

Nov 18, 2006
I could be wrong, but you might be looking for Non Yazawa (芸能人矢沢). Try a search in her covers and see if it's the right one.

imported__Edge_

佐々木希 Fan
May 19, 2009
Found it! :lols: The splendid actress is RIO HAMASAKI (浜崎りお), and the screenshots + videoclip were part of Apartment Complex Wife's Misery (other sources name it as Apartment Wife's Melancholy), catalog number IESP-469.

Here is the cover.

Thanks everyone for your help, I will upload full movie soon. Thank you!