[IDed]森田里奈 Rina Morita

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigheadla

Sep 22, 2009
The video is from SOD and its series code : SDMS-799

Is there any expert knew who is the actress wearing light blue coloured bikini with stripes

Cover showed her name in japanese : 森田里夸 but i'm unable to trace her other video... may be she got other name...

Thank you very much @_@

SDMS779.jpg

peterinva

Sep 5, 2009
Hmm

The video is from SOD and its series code : SDMS-799
Is there any expert knew who is the actress wearing light blue coloured bikini with stripes
Cover showed her name in japanese : 森田里夸 but i'm unable to trace her other video... may be she got other name...
Thank you very much @_@
Hi bro, I think what makes the identification difficult is because that girl isn't a well-known JAV actress --at least for now :) I already tried several websites to track her down but didn't get any result. Anyway, if her Jap name is written 森田里夸 then it might well be translated as Morita Sato. Maybe you can start again from there? Good luck!

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Almost but not quite, her name is 森田里奈 Rina Morita not Sato. I believe her to be an amateur & that this is her first and currently only release. SOD uses a lot of amateurs for productions like this. Besides this came out only a few months ago and it's possible but unlikely that we'll see more of her. Also the catalog number you typed was incorrect from what's on the cover.
desioner

Status
Not open for further replies.