[IDed]Open Your Heart RYU(CMG-055)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timbits3000

Dec 24, 2012
So as the title says, I want to know if it's possible to find a specific video if I can provide some very specific details about it. I just feel that it's somewhat important to me since it was one of the first few idol videos that I downloaded 2+ years ago and now because of a recent harddrive malfunction/crash, about 80% of my collection is gone. I've tried searching for what I vaguely remember as the video code thing (like ABC-123) but nothing is turning up.

So what I can describe about the video for those who are willing to try:
1. The intro song is upbeat and sounds little bit like LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem (the "dun dun dun dun DUN dun dun" part)

2. She had medium to long brown hair and pretty decently sized breasts, but not abnormal monster-sized.

3. She wore a red bikini as her first outfit outside by a pool. Pool had a gazebo-like shelter.

4. I don't remember when she wore it but, the outfit in the picture embedded is also one that she wore (this is from another video). Exact same one. She was outdoors when she wore it as well.
View media item 15413
5. There was also some yutaka-like outfit as well as some pearls and shells (not sure if same scene) during the video.

Thanks in advance if someone can tell me the video code/index for this video!

timbits3000

Dec 24, 2012
I was browsing through sites again to try and build up my collection and found someone with a very similar face as to who I am looking for. Her name is Yuki Morii (森井ゆき) but to the best of my abilities, I can only find 3 videos that Yuki Morii was in hoping that she is who I am looking for sadly, and none of which was the one I was looking for.

As for some other description of the video as I am remembering them, it was a solo video.

timbits3000

Dec 24, 2012
After several days of constantly browsing, I found the video I was looking for. CMG-055 for the curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.