[IDed]若木萌 Moe Wakaki

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2010
I found this clip on dailymotion of a girl who I think is is Jr. Idol. Jr's are not normally my thing, but this time I can make an exception she's already built like a grown woman. Quite a nice body looks more borderline 16-17 area, but most likely younger.

I've included some screencaps and the link to the clip. You may not be able to access the clip because dailymotion requires people to sometimes login to view content like this.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgz3kz_yyy-yyy_sexy

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
i dont recognise her sorry but im doubful she is u15. dailymotion is notoriously inaccurate.

you may need to post her in IV identifications (if you havent already).

May 16, 2010
Ah man bad news. She still looks under 18 though possibly. Wouldn't she still be in the jr section? Anyways, thanks for help. Maybe some good luck will turn up.

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
Mos def not a JI.
I'm going to guess she a Chinese or Korean girl in her early 20's, with a petite body.
I believe once a girl reaches 16 she is no longer considered JI here.
So no this is the correct section.

isityours

People don't dance no mo'
Sep 27, 2008
sorry, my bad. i thought this was u15 because the title of the dailymotion vid was '15 year-old, (tits) slip ( from top)'. (15歳 ポロリ)

May 16, 2010
She is indeed Japanese and her name is Moe Wakaki and she is 25 years old and at the time of the video it she was probably about 21 or 22, but I thought she looked more like a 16 or 17. Damn fool had to name the video with a false age. How strange.

Most online video sites send people on wild goose chases anyway. Thanks you guys for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.