[IDed]石黒京香 Kyouka Ishiguro

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterinva

Sep 5, 2009
Anybody recognizes this beautiful girl, please give me her name and the title or serial # of her movie. Thanks a million!!!!
:please:

dkorbat

Procrastinator
Oct 5, 2008
If I'm not mistaken she's Anri Suzuki,
but I can't help with the movie title, sorry .__.

peterinva

Sep 5, 2009
Please help me with her name, thanks!

If I'm not mistaken she's Anri Suzuki, but I can't help with the movie title, sorry .__.
I checked the "Touch of Tentacle Orgasm" series. Still not sure she's Anri Suzuki. Gosh.... those young bunnies look so much alike it's way too hard to tell one from another.... But thanks anyway :)
:cool:

dkorbat

Procrastinator
Oct 5, 2008
Ya, I had my doubts also hehe, maybe the other folks can recognize her better =)

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
This image is taken from AVentertainments. It's a small part of a huge image file that contains text that tell you exactly what you need to know. Do you have the original image or know where it is. If you really feel like it you can browse the thousands of titles there at AVentertainments & try to find her. Attached is an original image example.
desioner

peterinva

Sep 5, 2009
Please help me with her name, thanks!

This image is taken from AVentertainments. It's a small part of a huge image file that contains text that tell you exactly what you need to know. Do you have the original image or know where it is. If you really feel like it you can browse the thousands of titles there at AVentertainments & try to find her. Attached is an original image example.
desioner
Thanks Mod. I'll go back and look it up, although it's like a mission impossible LOL
I just hope somebody could accidentally recognize her from the small image and give me a hint :)
:happy:

E-eg2

Sep 18, 2009
She's 石黒京香 Kyouka Ishiguro.
Video title is YAMATO GIRLS vol.1.

And her another name is 杜泉 Izumi Mori.

attachment.php

peterinva

Sep 5, 2009
OMG!!! Here comes the hero!!! Thanks a lot E-eg2, you really made my day :) You know what, not only this girl is beautiful and hot, she looks incredibly like a Hong Kong actress [米雪] that I dig for years. Guess I'm lucky this time to find her dead ringer LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.