[IDed]井上千尋 Inoue Chihiro (黒崎さゆり Kurosaki Sayuri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
Guys, check out this post and help me PLEase! :chinesenewyearm:

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=105203

My comments on the post are as follows:

O.k. I just got the download and WoW! this woman has a wonderfull statuesque body. Tall, long legs, full natural tits and a classy look!
She is not that young but that adds to the fact that a classy lady like this is showing us her wonderfull body.

Please advise on the following if you know:
1. The name of the actress.
2. The interpreted name of the video (not a literal translation)
3. The theme of the video (I can guess by the begining that maybe it has to do with the woman letting the guy have his way with her because of something she did wrong at work??)

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
Her name is 井上千尋, and the title is 淫の虎.

Thank you!! Bty, I used Babel Fish to translate the charactors :perfectplan:

actress = "Inoue Chihiro"

title = "obscene の tiger."

Asvaldr

北斗神拳伝承者
Jun 18, 2009
日本
As for the translated title name, a better one might be Lewd Tiger (Cougar) or Dirty Tiger (dirty in the sense of sexual). The concept of tiger in Japanese (and Chinese) society can be often likened to that of a cougar in North American (and maybe British?) society. When I say cougar, I mean an older woman who is attracted to younger men.

montiman

Enjoyer of Asian Ladies
Jun 12, 2008
As for the translated title name, a better one might be Lewd Tiger (Cougar) or Dirty Tiger (dirty in the sense of sexual). .......................... When I say cougar, I mean an older woman who is attracted to younger men.

Thanks for the added info. Yep she might be an older woman, but SOOooooo fine!!

Maybe there should be a catagory for JAV actresses who are not as young as most, (Yukari Sakurada comes to mind) but then again not like the ones you see in the JAV that are considered "mature" videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.