[IDed]HUNT-061 初めてAVの現場に来たウブな美人メイクさんを…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Hopefully somebody can help me. I'm trying to ID a video. It is from Hunter and stars 東野愛鈴 (which apparently translates as Bell Azumano Megumi.)

It's about a woman who thinks she's hired as a make up artist for some video shoot, but she slowly gets groomed to actually be an actress in a jav. Can anyone tell me what the code is? (HUNT-xxx)

The full file name as I found it online is "東野愛鈴(Hunter) AV現場的常識第一次來了AV的現場的純真的美人化妝先生喲" but googling on that or part of it didn't help me at all. I'll include a screenshot which is a bit hazy due to the bad video quality of the copy I have but which does show the outfit very clearly that the female lead wears throughout most of the movie.

ss.jpg

Thanks,
Michael

:puzzled:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Well unfortunately the web is mostly filled with mislabeled and incorrectly named files etc… What we have here is yet another case of this. The name 東野愛鈴 Erin Touno is of this JAV Actress.
The studio Hunter which is a sub label of the Soft On Demand company specializes in reality style JAV. Which they use professionals they are rarely credited roles to makes it look more like a reality show. There are a lot of Hunter titles and I'm not about to look through them all for you, sorry. You can browse their archive here.
Hunter Archive@DMM
Best of luck.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
Thanks a lot, that Hunter archive did the trick. The movie is Hunt-061.

Status
Not open for further replies.