done [IDed]長澤遥香 Haruka Nagasawa

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danl1956

Aug 19, 2010
She may be in the junior section.....can't place her name yet. I'll be back.

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
^ Pretty sure that's not her. Anjyu has a rather prominent chin which this girl doesn't have.

Also, based on her look, I'm pretty sure she's not JR. I'm not sure if she's >18 but I suspect so. She's definitely not u15 though. Of that, I'm 100% certain.

granatnik

Akiba Citizen
Sep 19, 2012
I just thought... this looks like TSDV... girl is close enough to my taste... let's search my library for unknown girls.

BAM!
TSDV-41558 [2013.08.30] 長澤遥香 (17) ピュア・スマイル - Nagasawa Haruka

While I was able to match some frames from the preview, the video you have has also different scenes, so it's a collage, either fanmade or from different release.

Reactions: fwildly

fwildly

Jun 22, 2008
Thanks. I don't have it in my library but I kinda remember seeing screen caps similar to the video before. Not quite sure why I didn't pick it up before but I think its about time.

Status
Not open for further replies.