[IDed] 5 Girls

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
Online translator was unable to help with these. Most of em ended up translated as gibberish (or so it appeared to me). Thanks for the help, this place is a fallback resort that i couldn't live without.

:sick:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I imagine your only after names again… In this case I'll double check for ya. Well go top row left to right then bottom one.
渋木美沙=Shibuki Misa Good
希崎ジェシカ=Mare saki Jeshika Should be Kisaki Jessica Poor
有岡ゆい=Arioka Yui Good
我妻さおり=Agatsuma Saori Good
三井麻由=Mitsui asa Yukari Should be Mitsui Mayu Poor
3 out of five for names is pretty good. With stage names especially. Some of the names Japanese people can't read. They just choose cool looking characters to match the sound they want. Anyway there are your names. I'm not sure what jibberish they were giving you for the 3 correct names? It's possible that you were not selecting Kanji to Romaji. It's in the middle and will give you an alphabetic name.
I'd recommend trying it again with other names you need.
desioner

diomedes

OverCaffeinated Libertine
Jan 9, 2007
Yeah, im always sure to select Kanji to Romaji. A couple of them (#s 3 and 4) i did not run through the filter cause i didn't have the japanese text to pass through it, they were hanging around on my HD since before that translator came around. The others i ran through as best i possibly could. Sometimes they spit several words, rather than a 2 part name, which i find confusing.

But yeah, the translator works about....hm, 70% of the time i'd say. Anyway, thanks.

ps, liked the previous avatar better, though this one is still a cut above the rest, cheers ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.