2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 66

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Good job of providing clear pictures, Keanurefresh; I see a couple of weeks have passed without a response, so allow me to pitch in.

While I do not know the identity of your lady, I see that the cast for

32 Ladies Who Ride On Top Excessively

Includes:

Yuna Shiina, Haruki Sato, Sae Aihara, Reon Otowa, Nanako Mori, Ryoko Murakami, Eri Ohka, Risa Tsukino, Rira Aoi, Misa Yuuki, Yuhko Sakurai, Mirei Yokoyama, Yume Hasegawa, Kokomi Naruse, Yuka Hayama, Shizuka Kanno #2, Hina Maeda, Azusa Kirihara, Yuna Ozawa, Minori Hyuga, Manami Komukai, Rino Kamiya, Akiho Nishimura, et al

I count twenty-three names up there, nine short of the total of thirty-two. If you really would like to get to the bottom of whom this actress is (and no one else is offering ideas), what you can do is spend a lovely stretch of time investigating the women from that list you do not know, and see if their pictorial reference matches your mystery woman.

This can be a long process; sometimes luck plays a hand, and throwing simply the name into Asianscreens.com's search box can net the page of an actress, allowing you to click on the images of her movies. Other times, a Google search for the name can usually give you the source codes of some movies, but you’ve got to make sure those movies don’t co-star other actresses – to make sure the pictures don’t reference anyone besides the one you are interested in. It’s helpful, once you have the movie source code, to visit a site such as DMM and once you get the movie page, click on the actress category. (Working with Google translator, in DMM's case, that would be the fourth item from the top, after 1. Type of movie, 2. Release Date, and 3. Duration.) A list of her movies will come up, giving you more to play with.

If a movie source code for the actress does not come up in a general search, try to find the name of the actress in Japanese, and then search for that name in a site such as DMM (in the case of DMM, once you put the Japanese lettering in their search box, select the option that says "AV" from their drop-down menu, which is fourth from the bottom of the list); a list of her movies will hopefully come up.

Naturally, at the end of this process, if you still don’t get a match, it could turn out the woman you are looking for was among the nine unlisted ones. But such are the breaks of cumbersome detective work.

Reactions: 1 person