ID this actress please, thank you

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Kudy

Feb 1, 2015
KAGP-121.jpg

The one on the top right corner, from
KAGP-121

closer:

KAGP-121-1.jpg

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I can help you narrow it down a bit. The 9 actresses in the movie are 涼城りおな/一条みお/森本つぐみ/真崎あやと/西宮紀香/堀口美衣奈/木下遥希/涼川えいみ/通野未帆, so she's one of those.

Kudy

Feb 1, 2015
I found her, 真崎あやと. So how do I find all the DVDs starred by her please? Is there a site for this?

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I tend to use sougouwiki because they often list movies that don't have an official cast list so you wouldn't get those if you searched on a shopping site like DMM.

It's a bit tricky to find people at first because the site is in Japanese but here's a link to your actress:
http://sougouwiki.com/d/%bf%bf%ba%ea%a4%a2%a4%e4%a4%c8

The site lists the Japanese titles but not the video codes. However, they include cover pictures for each DVD so if you click on those you can see the code on the cover.

Reactions: Kudy