id great video please

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
You're right, Jackdee; that is a great video. One of my favorites, in fact.

Since many of your posts are in the Identification Help section, I'm wondering if you ever read "The Rules." For one thing, people who ask for help need to come up with more descriptive titles, or "Something UNIQUE about the item!" ("Great video" isn't specific enough.) Secondly, people who hope for others to give up their precious time to offer a helping hand ought to do more work than simply putting up a video link. People ought to download the clip, if a clip is available, and make thumbs, via, e.g., Media Player Classic. (Some of you may have noticed how Codegeek has been very giving of his time, performing this work for many requesters. But that's not his job, it's the requester's job.) MPC is one of many tools that can also capture frames.

Once the photos are grabbed, it's always a good idea to embed them in your post, to save your potential helper an additional click. (Upload the pic, right click on the pic link and copy the link, and paste in between
).

In your case, I suppose you don't have much incentive to perform this minimal work, since the few people kind enough to help often don't mind clicking on video links. Myself, I don't have the time to click on video links. It was just dumb luck that I decided to visit the Xvideos page, and immediately recognized the "frozen frame" that starts off their videos.

See what I'm saying? If you were to do the work, and put up the pictures, you would be increasing the chances of getting your questions answered. (Not that that should be the reason why people ought to do the work - it's a courtesy.)

Anyway, let's get to the I.D.'ing - the movie is:

Mother-Daughter Pairs Competing in a Steamy Beauty Contest Will Be Done, Vol.1 [DANDY-069], starring Yui Kohinata, Moca and (as Jackdee pointed out) Emiko Koike.

http://img16/th/02569/2v4pkgfei180.jpg

The scene with Emiko is my favorite. She does a fantastic job of acting weak and desperate, and a little too cooperative in the offering of her innocent daughter.

I have a few notes about this film. First, the usual sources (such as DMM and even the box cover) claim the running length is 150 minutes. It's actually around half-an-hour more.

Secondly, you can see the title mentioning that this is "Volume 1." I loved this movie so much, I scrounged around to see whether there was a Volume 2. I finally found it, and the reason why it took long to locate was because the DVD code for Vol. 2 was oddly numbered before that of Vol. 1:

Mother-Daughter Pairs Competing in Swimsuit Audition [DANDY-055], with Mina Manabe, Noriko Kago and Yuriko Masuda.

(EDIT: Oops! Mistaken. The above was the second volume to DANDY-043, actually. Checking with the keywords "「親子湯けむり美人コンテストを" and "VOL.2" on this list, it may be there was never a Volume 2 to DANDY-069, unfortunately.)

Lastly, where do you land this wonderful movie? It's from 2007, so seems like trouble. Only three resources came up in the Akiba-Online archives, all now useless. Yet I see an Ryushare package for 1.6 GB kicking around in sites as this and this, although I didn't check if all the links are active.

That may be "dandy" for those of you with Ryushare premium accounts, because I wouldn't wish a "free" 1.6 GB Ryushare download on anyone. Fortunately, the painless download link for the movie is still around, and sized at only 883 MB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 person

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
thank you for the id and lecture, i will endevour in the future to be a more diligent poster such as youself.

i feel a bit like you kicked me in the face then kissed it better lol.

thanks again

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
can you believe jugulear its been a year since my never ending poverty family post. doesn't time fly

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008
thank you for the id and lecture, i will endevour in the future to be a more diligent poster such as youself.

i feel a bit like you kicked me in the face then kissed it better lol.

thanks again

LOL! Jugulear is one of the greats. Kind as can be. When he kicks it is with care.

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
It won't be the last lecture I am sure, I am hopeless!
Posting from a smartphone doesn't help much either!
I think in the near future jugulear's post will read-

ID-dandy-069. jackdee you are a lazy bastard

the end
(if he replies at all)

Last edited by a moderator: