ID girl from AMWF video?

MrSandman

Nov 8, 2012
She's from STC-020. Anyone recognize her?

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2014-03-09-13h49m01s101.png
    vlcsnap-2014-03-09-13h49m01s101.png
    529.2 KB · Views: 535
Last edited by a moderator:

outdoorlife

Senior Citizen
Sep 16, 2008
I can't find the video with that code STC-020. Do you have a link to the video or package cover?

edit: found the cover, but don't know who she is.
stc-020.jpg

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
I see a similarity with that actress from this clip; looks like a good call on Freedom010's part. Mr. Sandman, if you conclude the answer is correct, you will have a second reason to convey your gratitude to our fellow member... you were the only one who managed to coax Freedom010 to speak up (to date), after his going-on-four years of membership.

Naturally, it is always courteous to express appreciation to those taking their valuable time to help, as our selfless stalwarts Outdoorlife, Codegeek and Electromog have done on this and your other thread (mentioned below) - even if they don't come up with the answers. I'm sure you will get around to doing so in time, Mr. Sandman.

Appears there are four performers in this movie..?

http://img103/th/05470/alnpyr5ib64i.jpg

... And we may see the one asked about here appears in the last episode. I see Mr. Sandman has another thread hoping to get at the bottom of two of the blondes. Perhaps Freedom010 or others may help with those ladies, as well.

attachment.php

She's cute!

attachment.php

Why is that giant centipede crawling under her breast?

jugulear

Akiba Citizen
Jan 20, 2012
Just as James Bond has a license to kill, we know Mr. Sandman has a license to sleep... but lordy-lord, who was that collective and by-the-way "Thanks" directed to, among all who tried to lend you a hand? Naturally, the generally non-ringing Freedom010 deserved your greatest appreciation, for coming up with the answer you sought. If you don't care to express gratitude in a verbally sincere way, perhaps you and that Thanks button ought to become greater pals.

I don't know how many times you have helped others with a burning desire for answers, but you know from the commendable way you unraveled the mysteries of Macy Cartel and Kristy Snow that your conclusions did not happen by magic. You spent time, and trouble. Now put yourself in the place of a kind-hearted samaritan hoping to do you a good turn on your other thread. Why would you put the do-gooder through the same agonizing paces you went through? (You could have saved me the trouble I went through for you regarding your other thread, on this thread, as well.)

When you put up a thread requesting help, you need to let people know of any developments - not only to save trouble, but to satisfy others your question has also made curious. It was your responsibility to go back to your other thread and let your fellow members know of the solutions at hand. Better late than never.