ID Beautiful girl

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Sorry, I can't watch the movie FC2 says that it doesn't have enough bandwidth for guests and I should become a paying member.
How about creating some thumbnails of that movie? You'll find a link to a tutorial in my signature below.

thedudeabides

Sep 7, 2009
Bumping.

I do not get why my bump posts keeps getting deleted. I bump it only once a week. This thread is already buried at page 6 with other bunch of unidentified threads.

If I am breaking the forum rules, kindly tell me what it is instead of just deleting my posts. Thank you.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Reactions: desioner

thedudeabides

Sep 7, 2009
Thanks for the link. I believe bumping a thread once a week is pretty acceptable. This is the ID section after all. Threads are gonna get bumped up either way.

If there is a rule which mods would like to enforce on bumping threads, I highly suggest making a sticky on this sub-forum.

I do not like getting my posts deleted without warning. It doesn't make sense to me and nobody even tells me what I did wrong.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
A bump a week is too much. I will delete it if you keep it up and possibly this thread.
While there is no bumping rule it's up to our discretion. Take your chances…
You also obviously didn't read the sticky that is here, so I highlighted the important part in orange.
There are members that go through the post history to help out others. You need to learn to be more patient.

Last edited:
Reactions: CodeGeek

thedudeabides

Sep 7, 2009
A bump a week is too much. I will delete it if you keep it up and possibly this thread.
While there is no bumping rule it's up to our discretion. Take your chances…
You also obviously didn't read the sticky that is here, so I highlighted the important part in orange.
There are members that go through the post history to help out others. You need to learn to be more patient.
Well noted. I did read the sticky. I suppose you edited it after this post? I Ctrl + F for the word "bump" and did not find anything before today.

While I'm not trying to test the system, please be precise in your meaning of "excessive" bump. Obviously excessive have different meaning to different people. In this case, 1 week is too much to you, but is perfectly acceptable to me.

If you wish to convey a clear message or rule, please be concrete with these information.

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Alright, once a month is acceptable.