I wonder...something like a toplist of users here?

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
I'm talking about a list that shows who are the members with the most points (they received from ratings and such). I gained so many points lately due to my Miho Kaneko batch that I wonder where I actually stand with it. I'm sure I won't be close to guys like daredemonai but I'm somehow curious.
:goodboy:

I'm not totally eager about those points I'm just curious where I stand.
:goodboy::goodboy:

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
I knew there had to be something but I just couldn't figure it out. Thanks.

Well but seeing this...there is nowhere written how many points they actually have.
:casual:

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
That would be vulgar :p

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
That was the point of the whole thread.
:frozen2:

Well nevermind then.
:nosepick::giveup::runintears:

:bye::XD:

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
I found out the rep points is deeply related to the thanked amount. Usually, when your posts were being thanked, your rep point would also be added as well at the same time automatically. In other words, the member who own the highest thanked amount will have the highest rep points in the forum. That's the main reason why Idolfun is on the top since he gains the most thanked amount.

You can use "Thanked amount" as the indicator to make the toplist. It may not completely accurate, but I believe the result won't be too far away from the actual figure.

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Roll your mouse over any user's
reputation_pos.gif
reputation pips to see some text. That text roughly corresponds to how many positive rep points they have. The highest level anyone has achieved is "User has much to be proud of". But Idolfun will soon cross into uncharted territory with 1 million rep points!
:happybday:

It's possible to see your own numeric reputation level here: http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
Well the possibility of gaining points by thanks is indeed nice. Wouldn't it be possible and somehow funny to add something like a shop for those points? You know that after a certain amount you can buy...I don't know...you can buy the ability to change your user name or something. Nothing big, just for fun.

:bingo:

Don't mind what I say though...I'm just being bored right before I have to go to work.
:prance:

chompy

slacker
Staff member
Super Moderator
Emperor
Nov 7, 2006
Some forums will ration out or restrict users' ability to modify their own profile in order to make it a 'reward' later on, or a special privilege to be earned. However here anyone can change their avatar or upload their own photo gallery or have a custom user title etc.

Hard to change those things now since they've been there from the start. Allowing users to change their names though... that would just be confusing.

And for curiosity's sake, the 'thanks' system is incredibly democratic. The points awarded are 20 per thank. No more, no less. Unlike the scales which give (and remove) points based on how many points you yourself have.

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Well the possibility of gaining points by thanks is indeed nice. Wouldn't it be possible and somehow funny to add something like a shop for those points?
I'm going to save up for 木嶋のりこ!!