I search JAV series like KISD

Milosz9022

Jun 29, 2015
Hello everyone. I search series like KISD (orgy, gangbang with tanned girls). I prefer uncensored but everything will be great. Also i search series with one tanned girl. Please help me with that. Sorry for my language but I'm from Poland. Thanks

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
Tanned girls aren't a thing in uncensored anymore. They prety much stoped producing those , but theres some good movies that came out in previous years.
For uncensored just go to aventertainments and click "tanned body" section.

Milosz9022

Jun 29, 2015
Thanks for reply. I didn't know about this site. So i have another question. You said that stopped produce uncensored movies with tanned girl. But what with censored video? You know any site similar to aventertainments but with censored movies? As I said the most important to me is orgy categories. I know only about KISD.

Fisheraaa

Aug 9, 2014
People use this for censored http://www.r18.com/ .

I cant help more than that , as i dont watch censored.

Edit: Tokyo-hot does only gang bangs , they may have some scenes with black gals

Last edited:

Waxaxa

Mar 12, 2015
check out Garcon, they do gyaru stuff too, rarely they have orgies but you'll find some I suppose. GAR-407 one of them

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Hello everyone. I search series like KISD (orgy, gangbang with tanned girls). I prefer uncensored but everything will be great. Also i search series with one tanned girl. Please help me with that. Sorry for my language but I'm from Poland. Thanks

if you like tanned girls + orgy I don't know better series than KISD from Kira Kira, but if you like orgy with not only tanned girls you could try : HNDS, ZUKO, some series from Moodyz and Prestige