I need to know the "real" link of this vid

soraru1

Apr 12, 2016
Good day my dear sir,

i've been dying searching for OKS-001 starring Motoyama Haruka, i've found a couple videos with the correct poster starring motoyama haruka but the tittle is "Nurses Blame Kamiyama Asuka Demon Nipples" even the girl in the video is NOT Motoyama Haruka, just take a look at the picture, she is Motoyama Haruka but the girl in the video is not, like what the heck lol
haruka motoyama.png

so I need HELP to find the real video starring Haruka Motoyama or any download link would be even better, Thank you in advance

Last edited:

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
Hi,
Sorry I am not sure I fully understand what you are asking.
The DVD cover you have is starring
神山明日香 Kamiyama Asuka.
It says so on the cover itself.

soraru1

Apr 12, 2016
Hi,
Sorry I am not sure I fully understand what you are asking.
The DVD cover you have is starring
神山明日香 Kamiyama Asuka.
It says so on the cover itself.

ye, but the woman on the cover is Haruka Motoyama, if you notice the red bar it says Haruka Motoyama, so i thought i must be the wrong tittle or ID because i can't find the video that matches the girl on the cover which is Haruka Motoyama, quiet easy to understand... i tried to look on different websites with that ID but showed me the wrong girl, kidna confusing i know but that's it, i guess this will be a mystery forever, lmao

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
But Kamiyama Asuka is just a pseudonym of Motoyama Haruka, they are the same person, no?
https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/元山遙?wprov=sfti1

I totally see what you mean. The streaming online video doesnt show the content shown on the DVD cover.

But there are some download links and DVDs for sale in Japan. In Japanese references it is 元山はるか Motoyama Haruka shown as cast and 神山明日香 on the DVD so yeah, same person.

Last edited:

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
The problem is that there are two more videos that also have the code OKS-001
23oks01sopl.jpg
1oks001pl.jpg

Reactions: Jackdee

Jackdee

Aug 19, 2011
The problem is that there are two more videos that also have the code OKS-001

Right!! I kept getting the second one in web searches and maybe the top one is the one in the link I shared. I don’t know though.

soraru1

Apr 12, 2016
But Kamiyama Asuka is just a pseudonym of Motoyama Haruka, they are the same person, no?
https://zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/元山遙?wprov=sfti1

Yeah that's another problem, i can't tell if they're the same person, i tried to look at google and some JAV websites for Kamiyama Asuka but it showed me a ompletely different person, and exactly there are a couple videos that also have the code OKS-001 which is quiet confusing, but this one in particullar was produced by K1 Planning, that's the production house but apparently i couldn't find it anywhere