I need something to watch untill bleach filler arc is over

khfm16

Jun 29, 2008
I really into anime with blood, swords and crazy god-like fighters with amazing powers. I've seen the whole Devil may cry anime and loved it, Bleach is great but the filler arc is boring. G-Gundam, Dragonball and Dragonballz are my old school favorites but I've seen it a million times. I need something new to watch that is action packed but not mindless and will keep me busy untill the bleach filler arc is over.

by the way I hate naruto and all the gundams except G-Gundam.

Seppuku

Ryunnosuke Tsukue
Jun 18, 2007
I really into anime with blood, swords and crazy god-like fighters with amazing powers. I've seen the whole Devil may cry anime and loved it, Bleach is great but the filler arc is boring. G-Gundam, Dragonball and Dragonballz are my old school favorites but I've seen it a million times. I need something new to watch that is action packed but not mindless and will keep me busy untill the bleach filler arc is over.

I agree I enjoy bleach but this filler has nothing on hueco mundo!!

I would recommend seirei(sp) no moribito w/ BALSA-NEESAN its awsome

Also for extreme blood and old school samurai i would recommend Shigurui it too is awsome!

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007

rush808

Jul 10, 2008
Berserk? It has alot of blood and swords.

Gantz. alot of blood, but katanas only show up in the manga.

Kenichi - very entertaining, just not much blood though.

Rizzy

Jul 15, 2008
Well, I like the types you like too but I'm more into "giggling school girls and weak-ass guys who get nosebleeds looking at them" anime... I am sure though that I have a few to recommend.

Lets see... blood and swords and god-like fighters...

See if you can find a torrent for the following series... I HIGHLY recommend all of them... but they aren't DBZish, they have a shorter storyline packed over 24-51 episodes...

*Basilisk ("Holy super ninjas on a pogo stick Batman")
*Blood+ (Vampire girl in a sailor suit meets other undead and whacks them with a katana - be wary, there actually IS a storyline)
*Darker than Black (Neoapocalyptic superpowers that Chuck Norris drools to have = reckless taking of life)
*Speed Grapher (ohwow, this guy and a bunch of other jackasses have superpowers given by a hot virgin - did I just say hot virgin... you bet your ass I did!)
*Trinity Blood (What is that? The pope with a katana! NO WAI!!! HE SLICES, HE DICES, HE SANCTIFIES WITH THE SWORD!)

(Yeah, that's all I could come up with from the 200+ series I have DL'd over the last four years)

Jaty

Nov 11, 2008

Soul Hunter is the best anime I've ever saw