I miss Honoka

leiraylight

Oct 18, 2014
I miss Honoka!!
Honoka.jpg

Anyone got link that I can download. My highschool year was great bcoz of her.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Sorry, but I can't see the image, only the placeholder of my browser that the image link is broken. I recommend to upload it as an attachment to your post using the "Upload a File" button and afterwards including it into your post using the "Full Image" button which will appear after the successful upload.

clemenceko

Jan 12, 2009
Yes I agree with CodeGeek that the image link is broken. I myself also cannot see the image so can't offer any help.

leiraylight

Oct 18, 2014
Sorry, but I can't see the image, only the placeholder of my browser that the image link is broken. I recommend to upload it as an attachment to your post using the "Upload a File" button and afterwards including it into your post using the "Full Image" button which will appear after the successful upload.
o..just realize that :oops: this Girl..can u help me find some of her work. thanks
Honoka.jpg