So, many of you may be familiar with this ancient meme:

One of these days I got curious, and thought to investigate who's that person on the left.
I have tried many things through different ways, and I have (I think) failed in identifying who's this girl here.
a couple of leads that could be helpful:
This is I believe the full image:

and google search has sort of implied that this is @Ychaneroaka on twitter (there's also Ychaneroaka2). Both accounts are currently inactive however. I also did not find this specific image on those twitter acxounts but the body shape appears to be similar. She apparently has an OnlyFans too but I couldn't find it.
so, anybody's got clues?
also this is my first ever post here so hi everyone ^-^ .

One of these days I got curious, and thought to investigate who's that person on the left.
I have tried many things through different ways, and I have (I think) failed in identifying who's this girl here.
a couple of leads that could be helpful:
This is I believe the full image:

and google search has sort of implied that this is @Ychaneroaka on twitter (there's also Ychaneroaka2). Both accounts are currently inactive however. I also did not find this specific image on those twitter acxounts but the body shape appears to be similar. She apparently has an OnlyFans too but I couldn't find it.
so, anybody's got clues?
also this is my first ever post here so hi everyone ^-^ .
