I have a question about double post .

roet

Nov 17, 2009
Now, I see many double post links from many file host as wupload , uploadstation, filesonic, hofile, etc..
Let's search "MKD-01" you will see the result.

And mods can't audit all of them.
I have a question that Is it needed to continuous apply rule 10 (double post) ?
I think more links user will have more choices.

Thank.

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
seems like all thread will be merged if there is any report
before down time you will only found three to five poster who posted same tittle
but now if you search on one code you can find seven posters who posted same tittle and I'm sure from the second or third poster will match as double post

and one more
found posters who doesn't including file size and file type
only attaching screenshoot, giving acctress name, producer, and synopsis. Is it allowed ?

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
roet: It is fine to post the same movie if the filehost is different so people can choose which filehost they want to use, that does not break the double post rule. When 5 people upload the same movie on the same filehost that is a double post. That takes up space and bumps down other posts. We delete double posts to make a-o cleaner and make it easier to find other videos among other things.

JavjavJAV: You are supposed to provide a file size, file type and a description (such as screenshot, actress name, movie name, etc). Only attaching a screenshot, actress name, producer and synopsis without file size and file type is not allowed. Sometimes the screenshot will show file size and type on upper left corner but it is always better to put the file size and file type in the first post or title.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
And mods can't audit all of them.

Basically it is just a matter of organization, which is one thing the JAV area is not and likely never will be. The mods do what they can with what they have to work with. Remember the mods are only human and they also work for free. If I were you I would just accept the status quo as it is, they do.

That is just my two cents on the subject anyway.

roet

Nov 17, 2009
If you can, please program a function to avoid double posting with two arguments are jav code and file host.

If a user post the same jav and the same file host with another user so user's post will be denied.

JavjavJAV

p0rnMeNow
Jul 8, 2010
how about adding rules about replying based on tittle or dvd code especially on direct download DVDiso, avi, mkv or else all in one topic
if someone post the avi file in filesonic and there is another poster who has it in hotfile he can reply it in the first poster topic, and then if someone has DVDiso file he can reply it in same topic

that would be a good way to know does every posters really search before post theirs

if this really happen, would be no more double post and no more mega thread topic
xD

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
The filesize can be different (ex: DVDISO vs AVI rip). Then you need a third argument. :evil:

So it would end up like JAV database? Would be funny (read painful) to make some.

Painful perhaps but all it would take is a real programmer. The argument is simple "If Then or Else" logic. Filenames, filesize, filehost, post time and encoding would have to be stored into a database where they could be compared with other files and unallowed parameters, (such as illegal filehost, for example). This would definitely require changes to the board itself but sure would make your job easier. The hardest part, I think, would actually be sorting through all the data, (old posts), that has already accumulated and changing them to the new format. You could always enlist some temporary help to do that but I would not see the hurry. This would omit any number of problems and what could be unneccessary labor on the part of the staff here. No more blatant double posts, no more fantasy titles, no question over who is the original poster, and no more omission of relevant file descriptions.

What the moderation team here is asked to do is stick their fingers in a leaking dam to stop the water. There is a more efficient way to do this, surely, than the way things are being done now. I feel for you guys, (moderators and admins), and I even feel sorry for the JAV posters, (at times anyway). A new system would make everybodys life easier in my humble opinion. That is just my two cents on the subject and always has been.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thank you all for the comments,

we are working on some software, that will put 1 code one thread, that is a great start, what will happen is say the code/number mentioned above when the original poster starts a new thread and types in the code, it is then recognised, and a member then types in the same code, he will be added to that thread, should he post the same using the same filehoster he could see himself, that is double posted and edit his own post, if not infractions will given. Hopefully that will help you

GekiDan

Jan 6, 2010
May I ask one thing...
I search for a certain photoset. Posted already is a 300MB RAR file.
In turn, I have the same photobook having a 20MB file size.

Would that be a double post?

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
May I ask one thing...
I search for a certain photoset. Posted already is a 300MB RAR file.
In turn, I have the same photobook having a 20MB file size.

Would that be a double post?

No it would not. The different filesize would exclude it from the double post rule.

GekiDan

Jan 6, 2010
Thanks.
Not that I doubt you (you are a member here 3 years), maybe I'll wait for the confirmation from the mod themselves just to be sure.:exhausted:

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Thanks.
Not that I doubt you (you are a member here 3 years), maybe I'll wait for the confirmation from the mod themselves just to be sure.:exhausted:

They change the rules here from time to time but that was the answer when I moderated here and I believe it is the answer now. Suit yourself and wait, though. No sweat off my back either way.