Husbands in JAV

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007
While certainly not an original thought, and I must admit, something I expressed in another post...it just struck me while watching another "nagae" style video , that men or maybe husbands in general really take a beating in this genre. They are tiny-dicked, boorish, uninterested and most of the time, wimpy men completely undeserving of their wives. If they do not spurn them completely, their sex consists of a few pumps, a cum shot and then rolling over and falling asleep. Yes, I understand this is all to engender sympathy for the wife and give her rationale for looking elsewhere, and for us viewers to identify with the cuckolding intruder with the bigger dick.. a tradesman, the husband's boss, the nephew or son, or maybe even some guy that feels them up on the train. To be honest, I'm not sure what point I'm trying to make, as this is all too obvious to anyone who watches this genre..just an observation. I'm surprised that the production houses have not tried to complete the humiliation by identifying these poor chumps as the Japanese version of Jack the Ripper! Oh well, that's it..sorry for the interruption

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015
It's funny when the guy who always steals the wife suddenly playing the cuck. There's a video of that boss guy from the madonna series playing a cuck in some old video.

asianbooblover

Akiba Citizen
Jun 20, 2007

rice12345

Sometimes. i wonder if the actors laugh among themselves when doing one of these videos.. you know, saying things like.."yeah, playing the unattentive husband in this one, but I get to play the cuck in the next one..hahaha!!!!

rice12345

Jan 14, 2015

rice12345

Sometimes. i wonder if the actors laugh among themselves when doing one of these videos.. you know, saying things like.."yeah, playing the unattentive husband in this one, but I get to play the cuck in the next one..hahaha!!!!
I think they definitely have some kind of internal monologue after starting in so many movies playing the same and many roles. It's always just the same few guys right now in any kind of NTR movie. At some point it was just always this guy. It wouldn't surprise me if they have pick up such fetish in real life after doing so many movies and fucking so many women! HAHA!
jul461-pl.jpg

Reactions: shawn720s